Swastika and Time Travel Relics

1518360_10152147783645955_953726839_n.jpg

w0455-arctic-watch-24-hours-dial.jpg

18lp6q71436vgjpg.jpg

ATLANTEAN GARDENS: Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica

It's not the first time I've made this connection.

lapis blue

John Titor’s insignia is an actual illustrative representation of the event itself if you were to observe it while it was happening. Those outlines of concentric circles are actually present and visibly distinctive within a shimmering/rippling distortion that fans outward from a central source hugging the earth. These concentric circles are being generated at a rate of one per second. They form and progress in size and influence, moving outward—like inflating a two dimensional outline of a balloon—reaching a height where they would appear as becoming very heavy then collapsing over and falling back to earth at a slight angle, avoiding the earth bound source. The event itself is not instantaneous on the arrival of a world line. I watched it materializing for what seemed to be 15 to 20 minutes. This rough estimation of time doesn’t include the point in time that it began.

It has nothing to do with SWASTIKA'S!!!!!

Don't forget your gas cans!

lapis blue

What was the original meaning of the Swastika before the Nazi Party claimed it as their symbol of power?

Depending on its original symbolic meaning, you may have a point. But, based on my own observation of the event, it is an illustrated depiction of the event in progress when viewed by an observer.

Don?t forget your gas can!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What was the original meaning of the Swastika before the Nazi Party claimed it as their symbol of power?

Depending on its original symbolic meaning, you may have a point. But, based on my own observation of the event, it is an illustrated depiction of the event in progress when viewed by an observer.

Don?t forget your gas can!

It has been a symbol of good luck and was used by India.
What the Swastika means - The Times of India