Swipe Your Hand Please

TnWatchdog

It is not, "talk to the hand" but rather "swipe your hand" when it comes to your paying for your purchases. I have seen this technology reported on the news lately and found it very interesting. First the bar code came out, then the chip, now your hand could be the means of buying or selling. With all the hackers out there, consumers will be demanding a safe way that they can buy their stuff. The Target situation along to other invasions of our credit info could all have been a planned event to lead us all into the pen labeled 'Control' and we can't wait to get there! I don't know if I want a bar code on my forehead or a chip stuck in my right arm but a swipe of the hand...now that seams so natural. One way or another we hare heading down a interesting road for sure.
Edit...I have been working on attaching a vid but haven't had any luck...will keep trying.

Last edited:

Loopi

The Bearded One
Vein pattern recognition is a different way of it, that is certain. I rather enjoy this concept.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey Cosmo, welcome back. Funny. I'm not sure a store would WANT you to bring cut off hands into their stores, either.
You'd have to tuck it under a sleeve and then it wouldn't really operate very well. Maybe they could pair it with an eye retina scan.
Then, you'd have to steal someone's eyeball, too. Would make it more difficult. :D

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hey Cosmo, welcome back. Funny. I'm not sure a store would WANT you to bring cut off hands into their stores, either.
You'd have to tuck it under a sleeve and then it wouldn't really operate very well. Maybe they could pair it with an eye retina scan.
Then, you'd have to steal someone's eyeball, too. Would make it more difficult. :D
I'd think at that point the person who is now sans hands and eyes would have bigger problems than an empty bank account.