Our “Leaders” Have Taken Blood Oaths- These people swore an oath or to represent citizens, but their true loyalty is to Satan (Communism.). The

Swp57

Doomsday Survival Blog
The blood oath is fundamental. Biden and most of his cabinet and most courts and congress have probably taken it. That’s why they are excluded from mandatory vaccines.
These people swore an oath or to represent citizens, but their true loyalty is to Satan (Communism.).They are traitors and should be treated as such.

Worldwide the vaccine passports is leading to a Chinese Communist social credit system where your every word and move are monitored for political correctness.

Like our “leaders,” the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)are Satanists.
We now face persecution from this evil red dragon in the form of medical tyranny.We’re dealing with PURE EVIL.

The Final Choice is Good or Evil. What Choice Will Those with a Blood Oath Make?

The ultimate and final choice is between Good and Evil.

The Chinese say, “you can’t stand in two boats”; as the boats move apart, you will be forced to choose one boat or fall into the water. Those who have taken a blood oath are conflicted between doing what is Good or following a path that stops at no Evil.

The way to discern good or evil is to evaluate it against Truth, Compassion and Tolerance; this is the characteristic of the cosmos. Those who adhere to these universal principles are good. The ones who deviate from Truth, Compassion and Tolerance are wicked.

marx-hand.jpg

Karl Marx signalling the “hidden hand”, indicating the real power of the world from behind the scenes controls him and he has taken a Blood Oath.

In the Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2), Karl Marx spells out that communism is Satanism:

“There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom,, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience.”

Because communism is opposed to Truth and it abolishes all morality; therefore it is easy to see communism is evil.

Communism was created by evil and it is spread by evil people, hidden in the top layers of society with dual loyalties.

Today, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is playing the leading role to establish global communism.

The CCP requires a blood oath to join; it has brutally persecuted many groups in China since coming to power in 1949, killing an estimated 60-80m people who were opposed to communism.

This genocide in China has continued until today, because the CCP is always persecuting someone. One noteworthy group is Falun Gong, a peaceful meditation practice that was brought to the public in May, 1992. It was very popular in China, with over 100m people taking up the practice. The practice has five slow moving qigong exercises and a series of lectures that help people improve themselves to their very core.

Because Falun Gong practices Truth, Compassion and Tolerance, the CCP has persecuted them since July 20, 1999. Practitioners were detained, arrested, put to forced labor, imprisoned, tortured and had live organ harvesting (faluninfo.net).

The CCP is against Truth, Compassion and Tolerance. Now, the CCP and those aligned with it are utilizing every means at their disposal to persecute the entire world. Good people everywhere now face persecution from this evil red dragon in the form of medical tyranny.

COMMUNIST AGENTS

The CCP goal is the destruction of the USA and imposition of The Great Reset — worldwide communism. People are recruited because they hold positions of status or influence in society, and they are able to maintain their positions, while at the same time, secretly pledging their loyalty to something else.

The CCP requires a blood oath to become a member with these words:

“… ready at all times to sacrifice my all for the Party…”

“…both parties stop and swear unto death while standing in the midst of the blood, swearing by G-d (thus making G-d their 3rd party) to kill the covenant breaker and his seed after him if the terms of the covenant are breached.”

pence-coin.jpeg

Traitor VP Mike Pence received this “token of appreciation” immediately after voting against Pres. Trump on Jan 6th, 2021. It’s rare to see high level secret society ceremonies in a public setting.

“All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self-evasion whatsoever, binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence and burned to ashes, and these scattered by the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance may be had among men or Masons of so vile a wretch as I should be, should I, in the least, knowingly or wittingly, violate or transgress this my Master Mason’s Obligation. So help me God and keep me steadfast.”

The Jesuit oath (from 1533 Jesuit oath):

“In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul and all corporeal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name, written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or shaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my head and my feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me by demons in eternal hell forever.”

Finally, the Mafia also has a blood oath (related by Joe Valachi in testimony to Congress):

“I sit down at the table. There is wine. Someone put a gun and a knife in front of me. The gun was a .38 and the knife was what we call a dagger. Maranzano [the boss] motions us up and we say some words in Italian. Then Joe Bonanno pricks my finger with a pin and squeezes until the blood comes out. What then happens, Mr. Maranzano says, ‘This blood means that we are now one Family. You live by the gun and the knife and you die by the gun and the knife.’

Those swearing a blood oath are often required to spy and commit crimes for these groups. Their blood oath has priority over any other oath, they literally pledge their lives to these groups and must keep this secret. Their feet are more firmly planted in the evil boat, but they still have a chance until the end to make a better choice.

HANDSIGN-FAUCI.jpg

Dr. Fauci is Jesuit trained and a Deep State operative through six administrations. Watch his signals to know where his loyalties lie.

DUAL LOYALTIES

People who have taken a blood oath can be found throughout society in positions of authority and power in nearly every corner of the globe.

Many have literally “sold their souls” for wealth and other benefits. People who take a blood oath are recruited in, no one can “apply” to join and membership often follows family lines. The secret organizations see the power the person has access to, they can also “direct” things to make a person gain even more power, even becoming president of the United States.

Is it a surprise the “hidden hand” has guided events and created history in this manner? The large scale ritual sacrifices are now on a grand scale: two World Wars, the Holocaust (which means “burnt offering), 9/11 and now the biggest of all…the COVID/CCP Virus. All of these events were perpetrated by people with dual loyalties, whose feet are in two boats.

Source: swp57 | Our “Leaders” Have Taken Blood Oaths- These people swore an oath or to represent citizens, but their true loyalty is to Satan (Communism.). They are traitors and should be treated as such.

Beholder

The Chinese communist party don't really care about political correctness, just want their people to obey. They also betrayed their Communist ideology during **** in 1989. China has low taxes around 5% and almost no welfare system, so the leaders are Communists in name only.

Disclaimer: No Chinese representatives were involved in editing this post. He will not beat me with that stick that does not exist.
iu

TapesFromTheFuture

You're wrong to think that this is exclusive to the left or right. Donald Trump is just as much of a monster as Barack Obama. They just want you to keep looking in the wrong directions - left or right - when you really should be looking towards the top of society.

The blood sacrifices are just as real and they're being made by MTG and AOC alike. I've been telling you the truth in my thread about the Reich. It's been Nazis that have been doing most of the puppeteering at least in America but no leader in power now is worth a damn.

Parazite1986

What we should be focusing on right now are the greys with Draco’s, and their puppets. Democrats and republicans are just division created by the Greys by their puppets and they don’t rest until they enslave everyone of us.