Symbols on the Beach

gdustin87

In March of 2016 I was walking on the beach with my wife when we found these odd markings made with glass, sticks, and beach rocks. I took some photos and did not think about them again until I found them in my files today. I thought maybe some kids were just joking around at the time, yet I am not sure. Does anyone know what these mean?

Attachments

• WP_20160320_15_14_43_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160320_15_14_43_Pro.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • WP_20160320_15_14_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160320_15_14_49_Pro.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

In March of 2016 I was walking on the beach with my wife when we found these odd markings made with glass, sticks, and beach rocks. I took some photos and did not think about them again until I found them in my files today. I thought maybe some kids were just joking around at the time, yet I am not sure. Does anyone know what these mean?

I think what you are seeing is someone beginning to learn Sand Art...
Hopefully you can see this video clip, if not, go onto You Tube and type into their Browser: SAND MAN :)..

TimeFlipper

This is really cool. It very well could be this, thank you!

When you see what the guy had created from a height, you realise that he has the gift of perfect geometric structure, there are others too :).
Perhaps there could be a link to the Crop Circles we have been seeing for decades, although not much is written about them these days.

I get a lot of info such as the sand art from the TV channel Discovery...There have been programs on how Jaffa Cakes are made, upto how Particle Accelerators are constructed....The TV channel Impossible Engineering is also well worth watching too, more info on geometry(y):D.