Syria Air Strike

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is no doubt in my mind that this needed to happen, but I worry about Russia's response.

After reading Alas, Babylon and watching BTTF2, I worry more... April 11th...

This strike sends a clear message to North Korea and Iran, but Russia.... what is Putin going to do?

jcolanzi

There is no doubt in my mind that this needed to happen, but I worry about Russia's response.

After reading Alas, Babylon and watching BTTF2, I worry more... April 11th...

This strike sends a clear message to North Korea and Iran, but Russia.... what is Putin going to do?

This was a false flag to get Trump to remove Assad.

He's doing everything McCain and Graham want.

Al Qaeda and Isis released the gas.

Rand Paul, Ron Paul and journalists all said it was a false flag to get us in a war.

Even Roger Stone and other Trump supporters say it was a false flag.

That's why Trumps advisors had to push out Bannon, because he would have seen what they were doing.

Now they can work on a regime change and spend tons of tax dollars.

TnWatchdog

On Fox & Friends Geraldo Rivera had a good point. We gave Russia a notice that we intended to bomb the base. Putin could have at least tried to stop the missles with their air defense system...but they didn't.
Trump did the right thing as the school yard bully that steals your lunch money won't stop until you stand up to him.
I'm tired being a snowflake country run by snowflakes...no more as there are consequences for bad behavior especially poisoning your own people.

jcolanzi

On Fox & Friends Geraldo Rivera had a good point. We gave Russia a notice that we intended to bomb the base. Putin could have at least tried to stop the missles with their air defense system...but they didn't.
Trump did the right thing as the school yard bully that steals your lunch money won't stop until you stand up to him.
I'm tired being a snowflake country run by snowflakes...no more as there are consequences for bad behavior especially poisoning your own people.

Assad didn't gas his people. Trump bombed to look strong. He knew it was a false flag.

Al Qaeda and Isis gassed them. He had a deal with Russia.

Now he can chase out Al Qaeda and Isis.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Assad has used chemical weapons on his people before and Obama politely asked him to step down and threw out a sanction or two.

The thumb-up-your-ass method didn't work:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/100150344/

A question that often comes up: Who are we to police the world? Well, we certainly have done it in the past so it's no surprise. But here's how I see it. If no other country has the balls to stop corrupt leaders from killing innocent civilians are we just going to sit and let it happen? Did we sit and watch Hitler kill Jews?

Obama has a long history of doing almost nothing. He was useless. This escalated because he didn't want to look bad.
The new sheriff doesn't give a shit about looking bad. I just hope Russia doesn't retaliate, so I worry about 4/11.

I'm also hoping Isis is shaking in their boots right about now.

Khaos

where the wild things are
@PaulaJedi

For once, I actually agree with you. Actions speak louder than words.

Obama wanted to sit there with his hippies, speaking out against Syria, instead of actually doing anything worthwhile

Trump decides to put his boot up Syria's ass.

Now we can turn our attention to pudgy kamikaze over there in the most isolated country on the planet.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi

For once, I actually agree with you. Actions speak louder than words.

Obama wanted to sit there with his hippies, speaking out against Syria, instead of actually doing anything worthwhile

Trump decides to put his boot up Syria's ass.

Now we can turn our attention to pudgy kamikaze over there in the most isolated country on the planet.

Hey, no hard feelings Khaos. We don't have to agree to get along. :) I was extremely worried when I first heard about this strike, but I now keep thinking of the people we are defending. They cannot defend themselves and no other country has stepped up to the plate so far.

Carl Miller

Whoever is dispersing poisonous gases, Sarin, spraying chemicals over people's heads (and skins- ouch!!!!) is certainly doing a good job into creating a new Pearl Harbour towards a Third Great War.
Guys, one thing you will have to admit, 'that was a cruel act'. This alone will trigguer emotional humanitarian responses which will be enough to deviate our attention to the main issue our eyes will have to behold (uuuh that was poetic!!!). i would not like to see my daughters, neither my dogs (if i ever had them) being eaten away by chemicals.
If I were the president of the USA i would have done exactly what Trump did. And before the ghastly vision of children being corroded by acids i would give a penny to any World War.
Head for the hills, we are at a complete loss now!!!!