Tachyons etc

NaturalPhilosopher

Tachyon energy is what Tesla discovered as 'radiant energy'.
Tachyons are everywhere.

Easily detected.
Orgone fields are standing tachyons.

Last edited:

Kairos

It seems to me that one's efforts would better be applied towards detecting time travelers. Make some set of assumptions about the nature of time travel (multiple timelines versus one timeline, etc.). Try to forecast the problems that might precipitate a time travel excursion (environmental damage, maybe?). Then consider how time travelers would try to operate to achieve those goals, where they would go, and how they might go about retrieving or learning what they came for.

To my mind, time travel investigations should be more like looking for sasquatch or something like that. Time travel technology itself is either going to come about by accident or by one of the smartest intellects, which are only a tiny fraction of a percent of the population, if it's even possible at all. You probably have a better chance at finding a time traveler than inventing a time travel machine. Which could still be zero.

NaturalPhilosopher

Of course they have been detected. Center of a pyramid or rotating large mass slows time down by a quarter second per minute. Natural vortex locations also alter time the same amount.

Time travel technology is old and very simple. You don't discover it...you only rediscover what others have already done. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel and pay attention to the work done.

Last edited:

Kairos

Of course they have been detected. Center of a pyramid or rotating large mass slows time down by a quarter second per minute. Natural vortex locations also alter time the same amount.

Time travel technology is old and very simple. You don't discover it...you only rediscover what others have already done. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel and pay attention to the work done.

Please use your knowledge to travel to the future and fetch me an anti-aging vaccine. Thanks.

NaturalPhilosopher

tachyons infused into liquids do that already.
can turn people from any age into even an infant within 90 days. That tech works right now.

study your ass off and spend all your money and it's doable.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

give the experiment a try.i would like to here about the results.

So would i
So i read a bit before about tachyons and sending messages basically 1s and 0s backwards in time. I read a lot about this on some website i cant remember but ill end up posting it eventually when i hit the 3 post minimum for link posting. Anyone have a working/viable schematic that makes this possible?

This is my first post and I highly doubt any of you have travelled or know anything about it. But I do believe in the science and know that whats known is not known publicly. And mostly just written off as fake by the general public.

Point me in a viable direction.

Iam repeating our new members opening request for info on a "viable direction" to create a binary coding system, by using tachyons..
Personally i offered the Delta-Time-Generator, which includes a Germanium Transistor, from which the Germanium itself is postulated to contain Tachyons...The binary coding is handled by the use of an IC555 timer within the circuit, which "pulses" square waves...

Of course there will be members who dont believe at all that Tachyons exist, which is their Paranormalis right to do so, and should be respected...
And then there are members who believe in the existence of Tachyons and obviously try to put their positive side to them, which is also the Paranormalis right to do so, and should be respected too....For the purpose of our new member who created this thread, i think we should get back to his request, for a viable direction in the process of Tachyons, for which HE believes in, and should be respected, arguing is NOT the answer for our new member..

Therefore if any member has his or her own ideas or concepts on how to create a binary coding system from Tachyons, then please let us all know about it, so that we can discuss it without fear of humiliation....Members of Paranormalis have the RIGHT to be heard..:)