Tachyons etc

Pd9009

So i read a bit before about tachyons and sending messages basically 1s and 0s backwards in time. I read a lot about this on some website i cant remember but ill end up posting it eventually when i hit the 3 post minimum for link posting. Anyone have a working/viable schematic that makes this possible?

This is my first post and I highly doubt any of you have travelled or know anything about it. But I do believe in the science and know that whats known is not known publicly. And mostly just written off as fake by the general public.

Point me in a viable direction.

Kairos

Tachyons were hypothetical particles that nobody has been able to observe, much less generate to form a signal. It looks as if they don't really exist in the first place.

All this time travel stuff assumes the past is real as well, which is a big assumption without any support, in my opinion. I do personally believe the past is real for philosophical reasons, but scientifically I don't see how you can claim that is the case or not the case.

Pd9009

Tachyons were hypothetical particles that nobody has been able to observe, much less generate to form a signal. It looks as if they don't really exist in the first place.

All this time travel stuff assumes the past is real as well, which is a big assumption without any support, in my opinion. I do personally believe the past is real for philosophical reasons, but scientifically I don't see how you can claim that is the case or not the case.
Right well thats the conclusion I got when I read into tachyons but the idea intrigued me just sending 1s and 0s has got to be the easiest method of time travel.

TimeFlipper

Right well thats the conclusion I got when I read into tachyons but the idea intrigued me just sending 1s and 0s has got to be the easiest method of time travel.

Hi and welcome to Paranormalis :)..

Germanium is alleged to contain Tachyons within it...If you take a look in the Time Machines and Experiments section, at the Delta Time Generator, you will find a simple circuit that includes an old transistor made up from Germanium and not Silicon, and also contains a "timer" which sends out electrical impulses of square waves at various speeds...Your binary coding would be in the form of a stream of impulses for the 1s and the spaces between the impulses as a 0s....Maybe at some time you will decide to build that device for experimentation purposes :)..

Last edited:

Kairos

Nobody has ever observed a tachyon. How would you know that some old resister can emit them if you haven't even detected one?

TimeFlipper

Nobody has ever observed a tachyon. How would you know that some old resister can emit them if you haven't even detected one?

You need to look closer, i said "transistor and not resistor" as you stated, and if you look again you will also note that i said "alleged" Tachyons..
The Delta T Generator is not about Tachyons per se, its about Quantum Tunneling...

However, as Germanium has been said to "allegedly" contain Tachyons and as our new member @Pd9009 was talking about Tachyons, i used the Delta T Generator as a possible source as there is no other info out there that i know of regarding Tachyons and how to generate them....(Tachyons are also believed to possess healing properties, and necklaces and bracelets have been manufactured with pieces of Germanium in them).

Finally, on Paranormalis the view of every member is respected, and all of us has a chance to discuss any hypothesis or theory that he or she wishes to discuss, so therefore give our new member PD9009 the respect to continue, irrespective of what you or i believe in..:).

Last edited:

Kairos

As far as I know, the only way to detect this hypothetical particle is to observe them in a particle accelerator immediately before the particles collide and emit them. My question is: given that nobody has ever actually observed a tachyon (which is a hypothetical), how would you even know they are somehow contained in Germanium? The electronic component in question is no matter either. Presumably, you get this emission due to current flowing through the material, no?