Take-Away Chicken Reviews !

steven chiverton

Kentucky fried chicken in western Australia Australia hasent tasted the same for years now since theyve closed 2 stores down and demolished them and rebuilt new ones they stopped using the 11 herbs and spices years ago and use just a tasteless flour and water battery mix it dosent make your mouth watery like it used to do and has no taste and is terrible and the potato and gravy in the small plastic containers you got used to have a black herb or spice that gave it the same lovely taste but thats missing now and so its just a plain gravy it was better when it was American own and run but since theyve sold them to Australians its not original anymore and tastes gross , so they are all franchised and still using the original name but not the original recipie and all the younger people who work for them think its the original recipe when they dident know what it really was before they were even old enough to get a job and work for them

Mayhem

Zenith
Red Rooster @stevenchiverton now that did start in West OZ in 72 im sure you've sat in and had the chicken?

I reckon thats better though its a different style.

Wind7

Staff
Kentucky fried chicken in western Australia Australia hasent tasted the same for years now since theyve closed 2 stores down and demolished them and rebuilt new ones they stopped using the 11 herbs and spices years ago and use just a tasteless flour and water battery mix it dosent make your mouth watery like it used to do and has no taste and is terrible and the potato and gravy in the small plastic containers you got used to have a black herb or spice that gave it the same lovely taste but thats missing now and so its just a plain gravy it was better when it was American own and run but since theyve sold them to Australians its not original anymore and tastes gross , so they are all franchised and still using the original name but not the original recipie and all the younger people who work for them think its the original recipe when they dident know what it really was before they were even old enough to get a job and work for them
Oh ick!

Steve, that's bloody criminal to serve up glop like what you describe and
still have the nerve to call it KFC..? FFS!!

They've greatly reduced available KFC restaurants here in the US.
I'm lucky that the ONE I live closest to is still around.
I will happily drive 32 miles round trip for the treat.

Wind7

Staff
Things change cant always remain the same, id take red roosters over KFC any day.

For those that dont know about Red Rooster Menu - Red Rooster - Roast Chicken Takeaway and Delivery

It wont be arriving in another country i wouldnt say but still for the topic good to compare to what those have at their regions.

Hmmm.....

The Closest Red Rooster to my residence is;

AIRPORT WEST
Open today till 10:00 pm
Cnr Dromana & Mathews Ave
Airport West
3042 VIC

:whistle:

Do they deliver?

;)