Tartaria, What do you believe, know?

WarpBoundBeard

So watching this, heard of Tartaria before never Dug into it till now. any thoughts, theories, sources that would help, the funny part is it does connect "theories" i can/do believe. Whether altered time frame, rewritten history, Advanced civilization . So please discuss

Beholder

When the neanderthals chewed raw antibiotics and kings rewrote history after victories, many things are possible. It's however more likely that a slave invented electricity and had it stolen, that a woman invented it and needed a man to present it, or that it was forgotten many years ago from thinking that it was just magic. If advanced electricity existed in native America, it would be widespread and remembered and retold by the natives today. We do know that native America had big cities with hundred thousands of citizens before a war broke out, because remnants are found.

WarpBoundBeard

Yeah i find the possibility of a lot of history, has been altered, from truth, and at the moment i find that there's something with changing history, after a RESET, the carrington event in 1800s, mud flood. From what ive found, we may be entering or have entered another one, following space science atm suns acting real sketchy, lots of earthquake, volcanos, i live near yellow stone and shes been uppity too. connecting again people get real crazy, divided, random, or nonsense wars. So this is relevant to my searching, i know somethings happening or coming ( not just by or of man( humans) either, greater force whether spiritual, scientific, ED, multiple force's ) i have the frame and pieces of the puzzle , but so many gaps or even pieces irrelevant to it. so this whole theory is pulling me to it not for overall theory presented , but the truths buried, tied into it.

Last edited:

WarpBoundBeard

What I know is that this Tartaria crap is a line of BS.

Harte
Which part its pretty, big, with varying aspects , as i tried to explain , Advanced civilizations were taught in school, college isn't possible, altered history by catholic church and others? too big to just name and call crap.... disservice to yourself, community, and the search.

Beholder

All theories have some mad rambling mixed into it. Just like before quantum entanglement got scientific evidence. People just have to choose which part they find credible based on historical evidence.

That buildings meant to impress with size would hide most of it underground is a part I find silly, because it would go against the whole purpose of building it.
Lost Empire of Tartaria
That civilizations have been erased from history with technology forgotten, I certainly believe when it comes to military secrets not given to enemies.

Harte

What do you know to say otherwise?

Which part its pretty, big, with varying aspects , as i tried to explain , Advanced civilizations were taught in school, college isn't possible, altered history by catholic church and others? too big to just name and call crap.... disservice to yourself, community, and the search.
It occurs to me that people here might not be aware of the extent of ignorance the various fringe claims about Tartaria exhibit.

Tartary, sometimes called Tartaria, was just a region, not a kingdom, not an empire. The claims made about "Tartaria" involve a recent timeline, not even ancient, and include claims about buildings in the US, such as the (former) Waldorf Hotel in New York City.

Harte

Harte

All theories have some mad rambling mixed into it. Just like before quantum entanglement got scientific evidence. People just have to choose which part they find credible based on historical evidence.
Care to explain how quantum entanglement was "mad ramblings" before it was evidenced?
Remember - quantum theory actually predicted entanglement mathematically before it was evidenced.
Doesn't sound mad, nor can it be called rambling.

Harte

Beholder

Care to explain how quantum entanglement was "mad ramblings" before it was evidenced?
Remember - quantum theory actually predicted entanglement mathematically before it was evidenced.
Doesn't sound mad, nor can it be called rambling.

Harte
I never said that quantum entanglement was mad ramblings. But add vague terms while mixing it with a new religion and you can make anything sound mad until proven. Scientists made sense. The cults of quantum entanglenent pretty much called it magic.

Electricity:
An invisible magical force that flows in the sky and through our bodies. Given to us by Thor's hammer...

Parkingmeter:
An ancient monolith made to channel dark energy of demon Mo-Ney. Those who dare enter his realm of Parkinglot has to make a sacrifice of greed or meet the punisher giving you the everlasting curse of Tic-Ket.

Lightbulb:
A magical orb used to reach enlightment. Enables the vicked to read spells from ancient scrolls and forbidden books of eternal damnation.

Car:
A device allowing mortals to travel through time and space before meeting god.

Napkin:
Used by cults during sinful rituals of lust and flesh to hide the evidence. Can be used for a burning blood sacrifice.

Bird:
A flying monster from the past feasting on the dead at night. Believed to be related to the extinct dragons called Di-Nosa-Ur.

Fork:
A torturing device that was used to scoop out eyes from heretics during early 21:th century.

Given enough time, we could write a whole dictionary mystifying everything there is.

Last edited: