Taykair is here ... sort of.

taykair

Hi, folks.

Getting back to the internet after about a three year absence sure does make for some changes.

Many of the sites I used to visit no longer exist, or have been totally redone. (By the way, if anybody here used to be part of the old Project X forums, I am the same Taykair who used to go by the name Traveller.)

I should warn you that I lean more toward the skeptical side when it comes to the paranormal. However, after reading the site rules, I promise not to try making an ass of myself by constantly posting "PROVE IT" as a response to anyone else's post.

In fact, other than the post you're reading now, you probably won't be reading very much by me.

Take care.

Taykair

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! :) We're happy to have you.

Have fun!

Miscellaneous

Welcome! Also I don't think I'll ever forget your name cuz it sounds like "take care." :D

taykair

It’s by design.

When I used to go by the name Traveller, I usually ended my posts by saying “take care”. When I gave up the old name and started looking for another, I created one that would sound like “take care”.

taykair

Hi, folks.

I'm going to be gone for a little while. I've really enjoyed reading the posts here, many of which were quite thought-provoking.

Take care.

taykair

Darn it, Mayhem! You ruined my surprise return!

Hello, folks. I'm back once again. Did you folks miss me? Come on. Sure you did. After all, before my departure, I was responsible for more than a DOZEN posts! Who else could possibly contribute more content? (And every post a gem, too.)

Seriously, though... while I was away, I ran across a rather strange post at another website. It read:

"Take care Para-Troll taykair Next time try harder to disguise yourself You are not any good at it"

Para-Troll Of The Week 2017

Apparently, my being here qualifies me for the honor of being a Para-Troll (whatever the hell that is). Well, what can I say? It's such an honor. First, I'd like to thank the Academy, and all my wonderful fans...

Back to serious mode: What's with that guy anyway? Is it my membership here that qualifies me as a troll in his eyes, or is he just delusional? Also, is that other site composed of refugees from this site, or vice versa?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome back! :)

This "Para-troll" website belongs to a former member known as Night Vision. She has very serious mental issues that made her attack and insult all of the sudden many fellow members of Paranormalis. It was quite a surprise, as she spent something like a few years with us, peacefully. It came out of nowhere. We had no other choices than banning her from here after a while, to protect the community from her craziness and super nasty flaming.

She thinks that 100% of our members posting are me, using fake accounts. I wish I had THAT MUCH time on my hands to even think of doing that. That's why she's whining that one and the other are trolls and such. She also believes I'm here to steal everyone's personal information and went as far as calling everyone here child molesters. That's pretty serious if you ask me. Now, she seems to spend her time on her own site, composing diatribes and spewing her negativity over there. From what I know, she's the only one posting on that site. All those accounts belong to her.

Frankly, I don't have time to waste reading her BS, so I ignore it. I encourage everyone to do the same, don't feed the troll.

She appears to have created several accounts that look like actual members we have here. I wonder if she recruited folks here somehow, or they're just fakes like all her accounts...

If someone on Paranormalis gets a message from her via an account of hers, please let me know. Stay far from her.