Teacher Encounters Two ‘Baby Mothman’ in Singapore

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SINGAPORE — A 46-year-old teacher said Tuesday he came across two small winged humanoids in Singapore, just a month later after claiming to have seen a similar creature in the same area.

A path leads to an abandoned mansion in Istana Woodneuk. Credit: SunriseOddysey under CC BY-SA 2.0

Fergus Thomas, who teaches geography at a school in the southernmost tip of continental Asia and had originally used a nickname to report his first sighting, told Cryptozoology News he was coming back to the same location where he had claimed to have spotted the creature in late August when he encountered the two little creatures last Saturday.

“I had returned to the site of my original sighting once again, but what I saw was much more than I had expected,” he said. “I looked into the window of the abandoned house that I visited when I first saw Mothman and what I saw was what appeared to be a pair of Mothman-like creatures,” he added.

Reportedly, he observed the beings handling “sticks” and “rocks” scattered on the ground in what appeared to be some sort of game.

“They seemed to be ‘playing’,” he explains. “It seemed like they were also attempting to fly, however it seemed they were not yet fully developed enough to have acquired this skill.”

Thomas reports the sighting lasted about 3 minutes as it was interrupted by a “distant shrill scream” he believes was an adult Mothman.

“I heard the rusting of leaves… the scream seemed inhuman.”

He described the small creatures has being about 3 feet tall and having a wingspan of approximately 4 feet. He did not provide further details about their physical appearance, such as skin color, eyes or head shape.

A bathtub inside a building in Istana Woodneuk. Credit: SunriseOddysey/Flickr under CC BY-SA 2.0

But, despite it being the second alleged encounter, Thomas claims he was unable to gather photographic evidence because he had “made the mistake of not bringing a camera” and that he “does not own a mobile phone”.

“I will attempt to return and see if I can acquire photographic evidence at a later stage,” Thomas said.

Istana Woodneuk, an abandoned royal palace originally owned by Johor Sultan Abu Bakar ibni Daing Ibrahim, is considered a “haunted area” by the local population and tourists alike.

Southeast Asia has become a hot spot for reported Mothman sightings this month. Just two weeks ago, a woman said she had seen a creature that looked like a “tall man with wings” at an abandoned house in Singapore. Four days later, another woman claimed she had encountered something that looked like a person with “bat wings” in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia.

The post Teacher Encounters Two ‘Baby Mothman’ in Singapore appeared first on Cryptozoology News.