Telepathic manipulation of others

Anyone ever experience or witness telepathic manipulation of others? I have had a very recent experience with a woman who is definitely psychic but uses her abilities for evil purposes and personal gain.

It all started in 2011 when I dated a woman I will call DH. We met on a dating site and had a mutual attraction and connection. In a couple months we started a relationship. I also discovered that like me, she had psychic abilities as well; and she was pretty experienced in using them too. Thats when I started discovering that she liked to use them for her own personal gain.

The biggest thing was when we were in a private court hearing for her ex husband. He was being sentenced by the judge for statutory rape of a 13yr old girl. As the judge was about to give his sentence she looked at him and said "judge, you will give him a light sentence, probation with no stipulations and no requirements to register as a sex offender." The judge only gave him 60 days probation with no stipulations and no requirements to register; all in front of the lawyers, bailiffs, and everyone else present while in the astonished and shocked looks of everyone there.. She then made everyone forget what had just transpired using the same psychic means.

Reason why she did this?? She wanted her ex husband to still have a good job so he could pay out more child support. He couldnt do it if he was a registered SO.

I strangely felt more drawn to her but that started to cease when I questioned her motives after she wanted another guy who was a felon to move in with her as I was about to as well. I left and told her not to contact me anymore. Reason why she likes felons is because their minds are weak and easy to manipulate. Plus they can find small work and make money to give to her; or do whatever she desired.

Several months ago she messaged me on another dating site; we started to talk and for several months did the same. During this time I started to feel emotionally weak, depressed and sad for no reason. I thought I was catching depression or something like that. Well several nights ago she messaged me and asked if we could restart the relationship. As I was about to say yes I heard a booming voice in my head tell me to shut off the phone and think about what I was doing, and to focus on something else. Once I shut it off I felt this gigantic shroud lift above me and I felt more clearer, my thoughts were clear and my judgement was more intact than ever. I realized at once what she was doing; which was slowly weakening my emotions to crack my defenses so she could draw me in. Soon as I realized that I told her to fuck off and never contact me again.

So far she has not; but I need to defend myself against people like her, I also think she will return sometime in the future.

Anyone else ever meet anyone like this?

Ok this is my second attempt at this on this topic due to the youtube video link giving me trouble. This video is on how to balance and ground energy or heal your body centers. They refer to the spiritual , emotional, mental as well as physical centers in the body. The video will explain this where you will understand it. It is a technique I use to clear myself of negative energy and unwanted energy from anyone or anything. This is also referred to as psychic warfare when you experience energy that is leaving you drained or sucked dry of energy. It can come from people most often with ill intentions and can also come from objects as well. These types of people are often referred to as psychic vampires. The types of occurrences as was mentioned in the above post. These people literally feed off your good or positive flow of energy for a negative benefit. Which means they use their energy for negative purposes of manipulation regarding people etc. This is where shielding or protecting yourself with your postive energy will come in handy. There are a good many meditations regarding this otherwise known as psychic self-defense. But for beginners it is best to start out with something easy such as balancing your chakras or body centers. My advice to those who have had negative experiences with or even made ill from someone is to stay away from them. IF at all possible cut off all contact these people do not mean to bring you positivity in anyway. Avoidance has always been my best route. I have sometimes felt really drained or gotten a really bad headache from being around these types of people. Also this website is pretty basic in regards to psychic warfare and psychic self-defense called A State of Mind - Psychic Development I hope this helps you understand what you experienced. Love and Light Vamp1r3Godddess :):D:p

BlastTyrant

I can't say i have ever experienced anything like that Traveler, i pride my self on my strong will and Mental strength so i would hope i would be to strong of a target for someone like that, but then again i am a sucker for ladys so i would probably be her next victim lol

titorite

Anyone ever experience or witness telepathic manipulation of others? I have had a very recent experience with a woman who is definitely psychic but uses her abilities for evil purposes and personal gain.

It all started in 2011 when I dated a woman I will call DH. We met on a dating site and had a mutual attraction and connection. In a couple months we started a relationship. I also discovered that like me, she had psychic abilities as well; and she was pretty experienced in using them too. Thats when I started discovering that she liked to use them for her own personal gain.

The biggest thing was when we were in a private court hearing for her ex husband. He was being sentenced by the judge for statutory rape of a 13yr old girl. As the judge was about to give his sentence she looked at him and said "judge, you will give him a light sentence, probation with no stipulations and no requirements to register as a sex offender." The judge only gave him 60 days probation with no stipulations and no requirements to register; all in front of the lawyers, bailiffs, and everyone else present while in the astonished and shocked looks of everyone there.. She then made everyone forget what had just transpired using the same psychic means.

no. I have never seen anyone that strong before ever. Nothing even close. And I have extensive experience with the fringe.

Could you invite her to an alternative forum as a favor? Or this one if you like.. not sure how you would feel about that... but if you are still talking to her and are willing to ask her to check out an online website let me know and I'll privately share the address if this web site aint cool. and thats if you're willing.....

I hope so.... I'd like to talk with her... me and and a bunch of others probably but since the opportunity is mine to seek, here I am.

TimeTravel_00

You would be surprised at the natural talents extraordinary individuals posses. I have met several of these telepaths working in face to face sales. Surprisingly enough, I have noticed an odd number of telepaths hanging out in bars, looking for other telepaths. Have also met some very strong people, unnaturally strong......... and a precog or two.

no. I have never seen anyone that strong before ever. Nothing even close. And I have extensive experience with the fringe.

Could you invite her to an alternative forum as a favor? Or this one if you like.. not sure how you would feel about that... but if you are still talking to her and are willing to ask her to check out an online website let me know and I'll privately share the address if this web site aint cool. and thats if you're willing.....

I hope so.... I'd like to talk with her... me and and a bunch of others probably but since the opportunity is mine to seek, here I am.

I dont think I would do that. She is an evil person and as I have stated in the thread she uses hers for absolute evil. Hell she could probably mindrape a Reptilian for all I know. I do know she likes to mindrape felons here that get out of prison as their minds are week. Some of them died shortly after meeting her as she writes to them a bit. They died in various drug or money related shootings and I believe she used her powers to influence those.

I used to be evil at one point but not like her....

You would be surprised at the natural talents extraordinary individuals posses. I have met several of these telepaths working in face to face sales. Surprisingly enough, I have noticed an odd number of telepaths hanging out in bars, looking for other telepaths. Have also met some very strong people, unnaturally strong......... and a precog or two.

Yes you are right there are lots of them. Its kinda like we sense a signature of a telepath and go to the source, or project a beacon to others to meet. Some were good, neutral, and others were just evil. Having abilities does not make a person good.

titorite

Well as I said, I have extensive/ exhaustive experience with this sort of thing... I know it alot better then I know my Titor. And I know my Titor story.

I assure you their is nothing to fear.

Just love.

ETgo-do

Would it surprise you that her and everyone elses abilities ,as they are called, come from 1 thing.

You can think of this thing as using everyone with these abilities as guinea pigs.
For what purpose?

You better damn well hope you're not alive if this thing comes around.

Maybe try to talk to this thing.
It gave the ability. How easy do you think it would be for it to remove it.
You might have to give yourself up as a test subject though.

bowtiesarecool

who is definitely psychic but uses her abilities for evil purposes and personal gain.

During this time I started to feel emotionally weak, depressed and sad for no reason. I thought I was catching depression or something like that.

I think there is a big difference between using somethig for personal gain and "evil purposes."

I don't think you can "catch" depression. It's not a communicable disease. There aren't depression causing germs or anything like that. o_O

I think everyone has met people like this and had these kinds of feelings around them. It's not any kind of mind control. Negative people just give off those kinds of vibes and misery loves company and they want to drag everyone else down with them just because they are unhappy instead of getting up off their lazy butts and changing their situations. They are known as psychic vampires, but there's really nothing psychic or supernatural about it.

Concerning the woman and her husband and the statutory rape and court case, etc., I'm not going to comment on that, because we only have your side of the story and we'll have to take your word for it that these events occurred.

I'm just commenting on your questions in general

I'd also advise staying away from Internet dating websites. From what I've seen, nothing good can come of it.

bowtiesarecool

I used to be evil at one point but not like her....

"used to be" evil? I'm pretty sure one is either evil or not.

And I definitely never heard of it going that way. I have seen good people (or perhaps they never really were good at heart) turn bad, but I've never seen anybody bad turn good. I've never even seen the former become good again after turning.

I mean, unless you're referring to yourself in religious terms like repenting or being saved and such.

I'm not touching that one.