Teleporters

Keroscene

Re: Teleporters

Hello, my first time posting. I was wondering if anyone else thought teleportation was related to time travel and how the two might be related. I think the development of these machines will help with the discovery of time manipulation. Anyone with physics knowledge have any supporting ideas for this technology and possible uses for time manipulation?

stech99

Hi Astral Vibe,

I see you post about some expriment in other forum sometime ago, how is your expriment getting on?

Keroscene

"At first sight, entanglement offers the prospect of sending a signal faster than the speed of light. But a closer look at what is actually possible shows that this will not work because of the limits of what can be known about quantum mechanical systems and how such information is relayed."

If the "signal" was sent faster than the speed of light would the "signal" have any of the effects associated with time travel? If it was limited to the speed of light would the "signal" experience any effects of a time travel? Would it be possible for these machines to send data or the goodies through time with a "send and recieve" signal like a radio frequency that is specific to these machines? If my ideas are a little far fetched please let me know. I've read many of the posts on this forum and would like some other ideas on these machines and their possible uses and effects on matter that has or is being teleported and if time travel would be a side effect or is produced in any way.