Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

Hello... On joining this forum, I received a personal message detailing the usual protocol or etiquette... However I'm going to break that protocol and forgo the formal introduction... By posting here and making the following announcement... I am a temporal agent from the distance future... I have a valid reason of taking the unusual step of revealing myself on this forum... Which I will make apparent in a forthcoming post. But until then, hello and to Einstein a frequent poster the answer is no!

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

Wrong answer. Sorry. This must be another failed attempt at impersonating a time traveler. Perhaps you should try inter dimensional traveler impersonation.

The no was to the question that you were going to pose... Time travel has taught me the people in general don't accept things that don't fit their worldview... The way I time travel won't fit yours or most of the frequent posters on this forums, worldview of time travel... The method that is employed by the organisation I work for maybe simple but beyond the understanding of most...

Einstein in order me to answer your question you first have to post the answer which you never do... I'm a time traveler not a mind reader... Also if you do post the answer later on to a question... I can't go back to this period of time to answer it. As that's one of the rules of time travel you can't go back to a period of time you've already been to.

Last edited:

Kairos

Wrong answer. Sorry. This must be another failed attempt at impersonating a time traveler. Perhaps you should try inter dimensional traveler impersonation.

As far as I ever read, you asked for the answer to a question you will ask. That's easy enough:

"The restroom is in the back-right corner of the store"

What did I win?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The no was to the question that you were going to pose... Time travel has taught me the people in general don't accept things that don't fit their worldview... The way I time travel won't fit yours or most of the frequent posters on this forums, worldview of time travel... The method that is employed by the organisation I work for maybe simple but beyond the understanding of most...

Einstein in order me to answer your question you first have to post the answer which you never do... I'm a time traveler not a mind reader... Also if you do post the answer later on to a question... I can't go back to this period of time to answer it. As that's one of the rules of time travel you can't go back to a period of time you've already been to.

We did have one time traveler that did pass my time traveler test. Within 5 minutes of my proposing the test. And he played down the time traveler claim after that. But my seeing that it can be done does sort of discredit your claim.

Kairos

I just answered it! Do you really believe he will never, ever have to ask a store clerk where the restrooms are located??

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just answered it! Do you really believe he will never, ever have to ask a store clerk where the restrooms are located??

Maybe he will. But it is irrelevant since I never suggested the test for this time traveler wannabe. The mere mention of me in the initial post suggests this impostor has failed in the past. Probably Lussorio is back at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.