Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

No doubt, I wish I could get an answer to my question. Lord knows Ive given enough citations to prove my point. So how did the technology become lost in just 99 years?

HARRIET (B)

Cause and effect shouldn't be a problem for a time traveler. Are you going to take the test and provide my answer? Or are you going to confess you are hoaxing?

I've already answered your question and I passed your test... Time travel to the past is a hazardous process to play best out of three...

HARRIET (B)

No doubt, I wish I could get an answer to my question. Lord knows Ive given enough citations to prove my point. So how did the technology become lost in just 99 years?

Your post comes across almost like a sales pitch... It would ot surprise me if the next one from you doesn't contain a link to an online company selling the Royal Rife folly...

titorite

Your post comes across almost like a sales pitch... It would ot surprise me if the next one from you doesn't contain a link to an online company selling the Royal Rife folly...

Oh its no folly and I dont sell these machines, I advocate the technology which as I said before, has passed clinical trials and in modern medical use today. So what happened? How did it fall in to disuse? Why did people stop using it?

titorite

Well if you insist. Then your answer was wrong. My question was "What is your real name?"

I want a second opinion, Did anything I have posted here sound like a sales pitch? LIke I dont remember offering prices or specials or mentioning any referral codes or anything... Theirs no limited time offers, Do you think anything I posted came across like a sales pitch?

HARRIET (B)

I want a second opinion, Did anything I have posted here sound like a sales pitch? LIke I dont remember offering prices or specials or mentioning any referral codes or anything... Theirs no limited time offers, Do you think anything I posted came across like a sales pitch?

Yes...

titorite

THe second opinion I was asking for was from a second person. Not two opinions from the same person. Thats why I quoted him. How did you miss that? and How come yall in the future aren't using this technology we have today when you have "TIME TRAVELING TECHNOLOGY" in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.