Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

Perhaps you should be talking to Harriet B`s delusional character Mad Malcolm the Clown for updates on covert radio waves, iam certain Harriet B would also create that Mad Malcolm the Clown just for you, if you asked it nicely :ROFLMAO:..

Dodging the questions again @TimeFlipper...

Last edited by a moderator:

HARRIET (B)

Well it's time now to say bye... I started a thread that was censored by @Classicalfan626 who I believe to be another crony of the William Joyce DADARS organisation... He's been lurking in the background and I believe he may be able to shed light on a attempted hack of the computer I'm using to post these messages... Though he may be able to shed light on that I doubt he will...

So with that goodbye, my time here has come to an END....!

P.S I suspect you will get the usual response, some rubbish about IP numbers my father or Lussorio basically anything to discredit..

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@HARRIET (B) - What the hell are you talking about? I've never even heard of William Joyce or DADARS.

Anyway, I think one of the rules of this site is to be respectful to other members. And apparently you violated that rule by creating a thread that was negatively directed toward another member. It looked out of line to me, though I'm not sure what @Num7 would think. If you have a problem with this site, I suggest you take it up with Num, since he's the one that runs it, not me.

HARRIET (B)

@HARRIET (B) - What the hell are you talking about? I've never even heard of William Joyce or DADARS.

Anyway, I think one of the rules of this site is to be respectful to other members. And apparently you violated that rule by creating a thread that was negatively directed toward another member. It looked out of line to me, though I'm not sure what @Num7 would think. If you have a problem with this site, I suggest you take it up with Num, since he's the one that runs it, not me.

Of course you don't @Classicalfan626 , but can you explain to me how asking a set of questions like do you own a Sony mobile phone or are you a member of DADARS is being negative or disrespectful to the said individual who encapsulates the whole concept of negative...?

I would appreciate it if you could confirm that they were two of the questions that I asked of @TimeFlipper amongst others...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@HARRIET (B) - Because the thread I deleted seemed to be a rant complaining about TimeFlipper, who is a member here on Paranormalis. I'm pretty sure Num would not approve of making a thread directed toward another member, particularly when the member's name is used in the thread's title in a way that isn't positive. I was attracted to that thread because another member (not TimeFlipper in this case) reported it, so I looked at it, determined it wasn't appropriate, and therefore deleted it.

And like I said in my last post, please take the matter up with Num if you still have a problem with the deletion of your thread.

Mayhem

Zenith
Hello... On joining this forum, I received a personal message detailing the usual protocol or etiquette... However I'm going to break that protocol and forgo the formal introduction... By posting here and making the following announcement... I am a temporal agent from the distance future... I have a valid reason of taking the unusual step of revealing myself on this forum... Which I will make apparent in a forthcoming post. But until then, hello and to Einstein a frequent poster the answer is no!

Did you reveal yourself?

Give me one quess.

HARRIET (B)

@HARRIET (B) - Because the thread I deleted seemed to be a rant complaining about TimeFlipper, who is a member here on Paranormalis. I'm pretty sure Num would not approve of making a thread directed toward another member, particularly when the member's name is used in the thread's title in a way that isn't positive. I was attracted to that thread because another member (not TimeFlipper in this case) reported it, so I looked at it, determined it wasn't appropriate, and therefore deleted it.

And like I said in my last post, please take the matter up with Num if you still have a problem with the deletion of your thread.

Pray tell who complained, was it by any chance the head honcho of the William Joyce members of DADARS... Because who else would deem a question like you do you own a Sony mobile phone as inappropriate rant...

Clearly you are one of their lackys @Classicalfan626 so I'm done here..!

Status
Not open for further replies.