Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

nah I saw 4 more beause they say it takes 7 attempts to leave something youre addicted too.

TimeFlipper

nah I saw 4 more beause they say it takes 7 attempts to leave something youre addicted too.

So how many more times is it going to say. "iam leaving for good now, as the room is now shimmering, and i`m hearing those raspberry blowing sounds again? :ROFLMAO:..

HARRIET (B)

So how many more times is it going to say. "iam leaving for good now, as the room is now shimmering, and i`m hearing those raspberry blowing sounds again? :ROFLMAO:..

@TimeFlipper your responses are simply exposing you as a William Joyce DADARS crony and proving my point....

Below is pictured my departure point.... As I get closer to the seat everything around me shimmers more and more... If I was to sit down on it my mind would be wrenched from this time period... The world around me would darken and I would would hear a sound that can only be described as a continuous loud raspberry noise or ripping... I would have a sense of rushing forward before blacking out... Only to awaken back in my own body in my own time orbiting earth..

departure.jpg

Last edited:

mullac998

@TimeFlipper your responses are simply exposing you as a William Joyce DADARS crony and proving my point....

Below is pictured my departure point.... As I get closer to the seat everything around me shimmers more and more... If I was to sit down on it my mind would be wrenched from this time period... The world around me would darken and I would would hear a sound that can only be described as a continuous loud raspberry noise or ripping... I would have a sense of rushing forward before blacking out... Only to awaken back in my own body in my own time orbiting earth..

View attachment 7714
would this apply to anyone who sits down

HARRIET (B)

would this apply to anyone who sits down

Only if the wind was blowing in the right direction @mullac998.... In truth if you sat on that bench you could be possessed by the mind of a temporal agent... they would only be able to possess your body for a period of time until the device that I have previously posted a picture of is used to stabilize the process....

Last edited:

mullac998

Only if the wind was blowing in the right direction @mullac998.... In truth if you sat on that bench you could be possessed by the mind of a temporal agent... they would only be able to possess your body for a period of time until the device that I have previously posted a picture of is used to stabilize the process....
what device where is the image

Status
Not open for further replies.