Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

I loved your last posting to me, saying that im not considered for repopulating purposes :ROFLMAO:..
However you said, "What would i have to do do to prove to you that what im saying to you is not a hoax"??..
I offered you the chance yesterday to prove that youre not a hoaxer by passing my simple magnetic test :)(y)..

Perhaps I'm being naive but what's magnets got to do with time travel..? The blue tube does not work via magnets and neither does the blue pill.. Both proven methods of time travel..

alpha centauri

@HARRIET (B)

I have good genes. At least my grandparents didnt get killed during WW2 by the Nazis.

Sorry for the black homour. Coulnt resist ;).

Can you tell us why the men are nearly destinct?

Then we can change it.

There there are precise dates and times for departure... The locations will be revealed in due course in the following countries, UK, Europe, United States, Canada and Australia... Starting first with the UK... We are limited to 4 people per location and we'll be going forward in time by 99 years...

That really doesnt sound good. Uk does not belong to Europe :( and Europe is a country where you live? And let me guess Zombie Merkel governs it? Sadly she is a woman, so i think she will survive the catastrophes.

Can you tell me were do you go in Europe? Maybe I will come. Although it is very unromantic to have sex with so many women. Not that I am too religious. I just dont believe that polygamy is a good concept.
Are your people sex addicted?

HARRIET (B)

Can you tell us why the men are nearly destinct?

Then we can change it.

Due to highly infectious disease known as "Bengali Scrotum Rot" ... As it was believed to have had originated in Asia around the bay of Bengal... In reality it was discovered to have been a bioweapon... Developed by a sinister group from England... The group was originally set up to create a New World Order... And developed several advanced technology including a form of quasi time travel as well as investigating paranormal powers for possible weaponization...

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

So if a man goes to the future to breed, it's only a matter of time before he catches a bioweapon disease that rots his dick off??

A vaccine was developed, also the remaining men have been isolated in certain areas of the world... Men that volunteer will be vaccinated but also sent to areas where there is little risk then come into contact with someone who is affected with it...

3sp

If you guys are still buying this load of fiction i am shocked. This is entertaining however.

Harriet are you enjoying this?
Now out of curiosity how does the blue pill work and what if i take the red pill?

3sp

More like blowtube. Her methods will have them orgasming like they're from the future. :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone from this forum actually met up and confirmed these methods? @HARRIET (B) can you actually provide photos or videos of the claimed tools?
Time travel methods or sample collecting methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.