Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

Good luck

Thz... What effects if any has my time here had I will owe you know when I return... I will also be there in my real body to greet the volunteers ready to help establish humankind in the breeding programme... I don't know how long I've got left here maybe a day or two or a week or two... But again thanks @mullac998...

mullac998

Thz... What effects if any has my time here had I will owe you know when I return... I will also be there in my real body to greet the volunteers ready to help establish humankind in the breeding programme... I don't know how long I've got left here maybe a day or two or a week or two... But again thanks @mullac998...
not a problem shame you have to leave

TimeFlipper

"HELL0" take the cover off and the battery out it's a SONY G312. Also for the last time I am not my late father.

Time Travellers from where I come I warned that there certain places that are dangerous to them... In England Bournemouth and Allenton are place to be avoided like the plague... For those overseas reading this forum and maybe not familiar with these places... Allenton would be the UK's answer to Area 51 if it was not for the fact that it's full of losers dossing about because they've got nowhere to go... Various companies in the aerospace industry operate from there... But then sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight.. As I've already mentioned my time here is coming to an end... I'm currently at the departure point waiting for my replacement in order for me to brief them before I depart... Well to depart this body for !y own... It's been very strange looking into the mirror and not seeing my own reflection... No @TimeFlipper I will not be turning up to some bank in Allenton... As I stand a very good chance of being trussed up like a turkey, thrown into the back of a van and kidnapped... I currently near where the former GBR transmitter used to be located... Which is one of the many extraction and arrival points... Only at these points, can my mind can leave this body and return...

LMAO!! :ROFLMAO: FAKE FAKE FAKE...Your excuses for NOT meeting up with me are getting funnier and funnier!!...."You getting trussed up like a turkey and thrown into the back of a van and kidnapped"..Classic!!!...:ROFLMAO:...YOU did say that a meeting in a neighbouring town of (Derby) in a local bank WOULD be acceptable...But again YOU make up one of your normal excuses to avoid me from proving beyond doubt that YOU are a guy :ROFLMAO:...Typical responses from a delusional FAKE woman :ROFLMAO:..

Lets see what you say about, Burton On Trent, or Alvaston, or Shardlow for a meet up....Go on, make me laugh uncontrollably again please (y):ROFLMAO:...Lord Chatterton aka Harriet B....FAKE FAKE FAKE..
There is a psychiatric hospital not far from the old GBR Rugby radio station that you mentioned, i must contact it and find out about an old inmate (YOU), who has delusions about being a time-travelling woman :ROFLMAO:..

So, you are finally leaving us are you? (this must be the tenth time youve said that) :ROFLMAO:.....Did you hear the "Raspberry Sound" again and the "shimmering" you mentioned way back, which means your departure, yet again?? Are those Raspberry Sounds like these? :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Good Bye and Good Riddance FAKE Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lussorio, or are you staying a little longer? :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

.There is a psychiatric hospital not far from the old GBR Rugby radio station that you mentioned, i must contact it and find out about an old inmate (YOU), who has delusions about being a time-travelling woman :ROFLMAO:..

I didn't mention it all or the former psychiatric hospital.. perhaps you could inform the forum readers exactly what Borough Hill and Normandy Hill where known for... And the experiments they did there...

Status
Not open for further replies.