Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullac998

You keep calling that harriet b "he or him", are you aware that in previous postings you called it a "she or her", harriet is a female name!! (y)...So how could anyone track down that "him or her", just by "you" telling us if you did or not meet that harriet??...It seems that you are making up excuses, just to protect that fake harriet b...why?

Could it be that you are making up excuses for that "her or him" just because you believed everything it has been saying for the past 6 months, and consequently you would feel completely silly and embarrassed for admitting to all of us that harriet b is just a deluded fake?
Nah now why would i

TimeFlipper

I dont feel anything..... were both from derby as you know no one from derby gives.a crap as you know

You have been completely humiliated by an old deluded guy who now thinks he`s a woman from Daventry, Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatteron, at least he was giving his real gender as that Lord Henry!! (y):ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

mullac998

You have been completely humiliated by an old deluded guy who now thinks he`s a woman from Daventry, Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatteron, at least he was giving his real gender as that Lord Henry!! (y):ROFLMAO:..
Dude i actully dont give dam what you choose to believe. No skin off my back

HARRIET (B)

You got rumbled? For what?

For not being one of their members, I was posing as one of their overseas members with the necessary documents I thought it would be a simple reconnaissance mission... However somebody turned up, who knew the member that I was posing as, contrary to what one critical member on this forum wrote it wasn't all pensioner's... I made my escape but had the drop to security guards.. I don't think they knew what hit them, as I went in like a whirling dervish screaming... After they got their fat asses up off the floor, I was gone like a gazelle on amphetamine...

Kairos

I think we should probably gas everybody who belongs to this amateur radio club just to be safe, though.

TimeFlipper

For not being one of their members, I was posing as one of their overseas members with the necessary documents I thought it would be a simple reconnaissance mission... However somebody turned up, who knew the member that I was posing as, contrary to what one critical member on this forum wrote it wasn't all pensioner's... I made my escape but had the drop to security guards.. I don't think they knew what hit them, as I went in like a whirling dervish screaming... After they got their fat asses up off the floor, I was gone like a gazelle on amphetamine...

I was really looking forward to seeing your "reply" to Cirrus, and you haven`t disappointed me!! :ROFLMAO:.. The "whirling dervish screaming" and the, "gone like a gazelle on amphetamine" that you said, had me literally rolling about on the floor with laughter :ROFLMAO:, please please stay on Paranormalis....Try not to let the Raspberry burping sounds and the shimmering room effect drag you away from us, we need you on here as the classic Paranormalis comedian (male) or comedienne (female) which ever gender you want to be (y):ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.