Ten Years

HDRKID

People often wonder if they went forward in time what they would see. Well, I did notice that there we fewer malls in the future, and that seems obvious now. Still, there are big differences in just ten years. Expect that the future will look quite different from what we see now. Please remember that both of these pictures were taken before our ominous corona virus crisis.

t2009-gigapixel2.jpg

t2019-gigapixel2.jpg

paulyoung2

2009 magic

2019 crapona

(nothing to do with politics by the way.. hussein was just starting back then and he was HORRID RACSIT FUCK UP yes but society and culture was still intact.. equality was very much alive.. great times 1974-2014.. great great times... president trump that was BEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.. had a broken system lead by evil deep state that wanted it broken.. and thus the high treason that was committed against him... he was GREAT president.. number 1 in american history to date and divine)

anything 2020's decade is DISASTEROUS when it comes to the HUMAN species.. i mean D I S A S T E R

lets say you rate 2009 as 9.. just for the sake of rating (yes despite the market and hussein and that other idiot mccain.. ) 2019 is 0.. LITERALLY 0 !

the human species has finally reached ZERO!

social and cultural collapse of unmatched proportions.. EVERYONE HATES EACHOTHER PERIOD! i dont care what lies they sell you... you can smell it.. you see it on human faces.. it is all over the place EVERYWHERE..

the deep state MUST be destroyed

GBBrawler

2009 magic

2019 crapona

(nothing to do with politics by the way.. hussein was just starting back then and he was HORRID RACSIT FUCK UP yes but society and culture was still intact.. equality was very much alive.. great times 1974-2014.. great great times... president trump that was BEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.. had a broken system lead by evil deep state that wanted it broken.. and thus the high treason that was committed against him... he was GREAT president.. number 1 in american history to date and divine)

anything 2020's decade is DISASTEROUS when it comes to the HUMAN species.. i mean D I S A S T E R

lets say you rate 2009 as 9.. just for the sake of rating (yes despite the market and hussein and that other idiot mccain.. ) 2019 is 0.. LITERALLY 0 !

the human species has finally reached ZERO!

social and cultural collapse of unmatched proportions.. EVERYONE HATES EACHOTHER PERIOD! i dont care what lies they sell you... you can smell it.. you see it on human faces.. it is all over the place EVERYWHERE..

the deep state MUST be destroyed
So how do we destroy the Deep State if they have infiltrated & are embedded into all sectors of the U.S. economy & society?

Tron1

Hide!!!!! But no we should be fine. Man has a way to keep their future in tact. One way or another. In 10 years I might not be around. I've had these dreams of being an outsider to my home. My mom and Dad won't be around much longer.

If this is true I definitely won't make 10 years on this physical line unless I'm wanted for something for a deed. By Heaven to stay down here. I'm turning 40 in September.

10 years a decade of moments, new beginnings ends of eras. My life is based around sports. I've seen so many titles won by the worst people and good people. If timeflipper replies to this enviously I'm never coming on here again. I personally think timeflipper is lussorio or works with him.10 years. That's alot of Budweiser.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So how do we destroy the Deep State if they have infiltrated & are embedded into all sectors of the U.S. economy & society?
I think the military is working on it, and the police might be as well, to an extent. They for the most part aren't infiltrated and embedded into by the Deep State.

But anyway, please let's get back on topic.