Schematic Tesla Coil Time Travel Machine

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Yes, it is true, tesla coils can be used for accomplishing either physical or out-of-the-body time travel. But what people don't realize is the fact, that tesla coils emit "negative energy". To be more specific, household appliances in this day and age, operate on positive energy. In other words, the electricity which comes from our outlets, has a positive dimensional polarity, whereas the electricity which is given off by a tesla coil, has a negative dimensional polarity. And if there was a way of describing, where this positive energy comes from, I would say that it comes from the yellow region (or 3rd dimension), in one of the X(+) vectors (see How time flows in relation to the Earth). One of the other reasons why I believe this, is based upon the fact, that if the bare ends of an extension cord are shorted out by touching each other, yellow sparks are given off by both of the terminals. Therefore each of the dimensions in the X(+) vector has its distinct polarity. For example, the infrared region has a positive (+) charge, the orange region has a negative (-) charge, and the yellow region has a positive (+) charge, etc, etc.

So basically the energy that is given off by a Tesla coil is 8-dimensional, and this electricity comes from the ultra-violet region in the Z(0) vector. However, the following picture shows you how to create a spark gap that will allow your Tesla coil to be tuned to all the dimensions, thus giving it time travel capabilities.

1654899991365.png

Note: the formula, (L1/2, 1.618 = H), should be used when constructing the copper pyramids.

For example, if the baseline is 5.25 cm in length, this figure should be divided by 2 which will yield 2.625 cm, and 2.625 cm multiplied by 1.618 will give us 4.24725 cm, which is the length from the center of the baseline to the apex. In mathematical form, it would look something like this:

1654900021259.png

Operation Procedures:
So basically, once the spark gap has been adjusted, so that there is a 1.618 cm gap space between each of the copper pyramids, activate the tesla coil, and hold a steel rod close to the brass or copper ball positioned on the top of the tesla coil. While the electricity is arking to the rod, concentrate on the time period you wish to travel to. If you have done everything correctly, and if your actions are pure, you should then be transported to the date within less than a second.

Last edited by a moderator:

jiangnanah

I consulted AI that based on current scientific knowledge, it is impossible to use Tesla coils or any existing technology to build a time travel device.

jiangnanah

I consulted AI that based on current scientific knowledge, it is impossible to use Tesla coils or any existing technology to build a time travel device.