Tesla`s Electrical Generator And How He Brought Down A Concrete Building Using Very Low Power.

TimeFlipper

Most of us will be aware of how Tesla allegedly brought down a large concrete building by using only 2 watts of power for the experiment..
This video will show you how he could have done it..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Most of us will be aware of how Tesla allegedly brought down a large concrete building by using only 2 watts of power for the experiment..

For any member that experienced a problem with this video, i have rectified it...TimeFlipper made an error by using an underscore instead of a dash...Reparation is forth coming!! :fp:..

TimeFlipper

Addition on how to use sound propulsion..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I remember that story. As I recall Tesla destroyed his earthquake machine after the mishap. I don't believe he patented that though. There has been lots of speculation on how he did it. In the story the whole town was shaking. The video was very informative and could work for taking down a building. I know there have been suspension bridges brought down through resonant wind conditions. Tesla succeeded in making a machine that could put out more energy than what was put in. The academic community tells us that is impossible. Who are you going to believe?