Tesla's Little Secrets

Miscellaneous

Tesla's Little Secrets

Why can't we all make these and stick them in our gardens or on our roof?
I have no doubt that there are people there, agendas and even the government keep secrets from us. And I think that's why Tesla's dead. Besides, if free energy is used, how are they going to earn money? Even if they introduce free energy to the market, I bet it won't even last until it starts to break down so we need to buy a new one and then the cycle repeats. It's just all for the money. Another reason why humanity can't take a step to the future as a species. I think we'll kill ourselves with nuclear wars long after.

steven chiverton

Tesla's Little Secrets

nicely done video there even the music was great it suited it well , i have an fbi file on tesla interesting stuff in it oh file to large to upload hm go to the free information society site all go through it well its in there somewhere
Can you send us the link please? :)
link hm click on video above , i think another thing that was said in a video about tesla's little secret on youtube somewhere was his free energy from air circuit which i've got more voltage from it than others who made it but i didn't use it to harvest the energy already in the air i created my own ac rf currents induced into the air from a powerful sec exciter video is on youtube and via one wire to

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Can you harvest electrical energy from the air?

I found a website recently about harvesting energy from the air, and I am wondering if someone could tell me why the following wouldn't work?

Their "generator" is supposed to make electricity from the ionosphere (not UV, X-Ray, etc). Some claim it can knock out your electric bill totally (a bigger version, not this example). From what I understand, this is possible (it was discovered by Nikola Tesla), however this diagram doesn't look like it would work. Any help would be appreciated.

An example from the website:

You need:

• (4) 1N34 germanium diodes
  • (2) 100 µF 50 V electrolytic capacitors
  • 0.2 µF 50 V ceramic capacitors
Here is the electrical diagram they provide:

21Q4R.png

And they claimed to power a cell phone with it. I am not sure what kind of antenna to use.

While this seems like a sham, I just found this website recently and am looking for more info on the physics behind it.

Perhaps Teslo's patent explains things better, so here it is: Patent 685958.pdf

steven chiverton

Can you harvest electrical energy from the air?

I found a website recently about harvesting energy from the air, and I am wondering if someone could tell me why the following wouldn't work?

Their "generator" is supposed to make electricity from the ionosphere (not UV, X-Ray, etc). Some claim it can knock out your electric bill totally (a bigger version, not this example). From what I understand, this is possible (it was discovered by Nikola Tesla), however this diagram doesn't look like it would work. Any help would be appreciated.

An example from the website:

You need:

• (4) 1N34 germanium diodes
  • (2) 100 µF 50 V electrolytic capacitors
  • 0.2 µF 50 V ceramic capacitors
Here is the electrical diagram they provide:

21Q4R.png

And they claimed to power a cell phone with it. I am not sure what kind of antenna to use.

While this seems like a sham, I just found this website recently and am looking for more info on the physics behind it.

Perhaps Teslo's patent explains things better, so here it is: Patent 685958.pdf
im getting a message when i click on that patent it says it dosent exist

TimeFlipper

Prof i recall seeing something like that back in the 1960s, it was based around drawing in the RF from one of our main radio stations at the time from which that energy was amplified sufficiently to power a small basic transistor radio..I never knew if it worked because i was too busy with my music and chasing girls to find out ;):D...why not try using the type of antenna they used in the old analogue radios, a ferrite rod with coils wrapped round it or a small basic extending rod antenna?...or what about an 80 foot doublet antenna using a160 foot ground counterpoise :eek::D

steven chiverton