Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Guys and Gals

I'm glad to see the terrorists haven't been posting lately.

I've been working on Tesla's Zero Time Generator this last month. It's a machine that one has to build from scratch. It reportedly was used in the Philadelphia experiment. I came across a diagram of the machine on the internet and was surprised to see in the description that the machine was supposed to rotate while in operation. I examined the diagram and determined the machine should only oscillate in a rotating pattern. So that was the impetus I needed to build it. Turns out I was wrong. The device does rotate while in operation. That was a surprise. It indicates a coupling exists in the plane of rotation. Something I will further investigate.

I believe that this device will have to be synched to a rotating magnetic field at the Shumann resonance frequency in order to duplicate the Philadelphia experiment.

Here is a video I made of my Zero Time Generator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is a most impressive device. Just looking at it, you wouldn't expect it to actually move like it does.

Do you plan to post your schematics?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is a most impressive device. Just looking at it, you wouldn't expect it to actually move like it does.

Do you plan to post your schematics?

The device is pretty straight forward to construct. Just lots of machine time. If anyone is interested I could post the schematic for the speed control. I made a real heavy duty speed control that can withstand a 240 amp stall current.

But I have been thinking about why it rotates. The observation suggests that time appears to be attached to a rotational force. Initially I only expected to see it oscillate in a rotating pattern. That would be expected because of the direction time flows. But the addition of a rotational force suggests this rotational force may be connected to the time force. So any manipulation of the new rotational force would also cause a change in the time force associated with it.

But that's not all. Initially the device rotated the wrong way. I had it sitting on a 6 inch disk. When I remove the disk and just let the machine sit flat on the stool, it rotated the correct way as predicted from my original information.

So it's like there are two rotational fields present. Those are the facts so far.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's all greek to me so I will just wait to hear about the results when you run the tests :rolleyes:

It's down for repair. Initially one of the motors kept throwing it's gear. I didn't realize why till it had caused some damage to the driven gear. The motor had wobbled out its output shaft bearing. So I fixed that problem by installing two other motors that had ball bearings on the output shafts. It seemed to run fine for a while. But the damaged gears due to the bad motor continued to self destruct. So one side of the machine the gears are okay, but the other side they are all worn away. When I finally noticed the gears on the bad side, I decided to stop using the device until I replace the gears. Those gears I made myself. So I have to make two new gears before I can further test the device. I think that was about six hours just to make those two gears. So I'm about half way through. It's tedious work. And I have other projects calling me away.

But that's not all. It's not very often that I build something that teaches me something new. All I have to do is just look. This device has some secrets that haven't been totally revealed. The opposite rotating fields are extremely interesting to me. If this is similar to other phenomena, then there might be a third field that actually extends outward into space. Similar to the behavior of electrons in a wire under the action of a voltage field. In the wire an opposing voltage field is produced called back EMF. But there also is an external magnetic field.

So I expect to detect this third field when I get it up and running. The literature on this device does mention an external field. But I wasn't expecting to find anything like that. It was reported that Tesla built this device around 1920.

One more thing worthy of note. This machine has some strong similarities to the reactor in Bob Lazar's back engineering disclosure. Perhaps this device is amplifying the strong nuclear force with the accompanying external gravity field as a byproduct. That is just a suspicion so far. But the pieces to the puzzle of how all this fits together are starting to fall into place.

Earthmasque

Tesla's "Zero Time Reference Generator" appears to have been a complete fabrication by Al Beilek, who claimed to have been involved in the Philadelphia eExperiment, but was not it seems.

There is no evidence that Tesla ever created such a device , nor is there any reason at all to believe that he did.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Tesla's "Zero Time Reference Generator" appears to have been a complete fabrication by Al Beilek, who claimed to have been involved in the Philadelphia eExperiment, but was not it seems.

There is no evidence that Tesla ever created such a device , nor is there any reason at all to believe that he did.

Al doesn't happen to be any relation of mine either. I do have an open mind. But Al asks us all to believe what he says. No facts, just belief. Did anyone actually verify Al's story?

But enough of Al. I actually built this device. It appears to be something real that I can verify. If what is written about this device is real, then that might lend some credibility to Al's story.

The thing is, this device mimics the behavior of a rotating magnetic field. And Tesla did invent the rotating magnetic field. So it has Tesla's signature all over it.

Al is not the only one telling the story. My account of the story came secondhand through someone that got to talk with one of the Navy wives standing on the dock on that horrific day. And this story was told to me well before Al ever came onto the scene.

Now I would be interested in how the information on the zero Time Reference Generator became available. 5 years ago, it wasn't on the internet. It is funny how information like this just appears with no credible source or reference to its creation. But as far back as I can remember, it has always been mentioned as part of the story.

Here is a link to someone else who investigated this device under another name.

Tesla’s Flying Machine, page 1 | Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org

Earthmasque

My understanding of the device is that it creates a rotating center of mass for the apparatus.

But a center of mass is a concept, not an object.

Your link was amusing in its talk about "electrons in orbit" in a coil, with "no centripetal force present."

This shows either a complete absence of knowledge on the part of the author concerning electromagnetism, or the author's reliance that his readers themselves are innocent of such knowledge.

Regarding the device, if one were to claim it would accelerate a mass, such a claim would have better standing to my mind than anything about setting a person's 'time reference" to that of the galactic center, whatever that may mean.

However, for any use of the device for acceleration of mass, the net positive (upward) acceleration must be greater than the net negative (downward) acceleration supplied by the gravitational force (9.81 m/s^2).

I don't see this happening from this device. It's far easier and cheaper to accelerate mass by attaching it to some ferromagnetic substance and accelerating that substance using an EM field.

On the other hand, I like how it jumps around, at least. LOL

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'll have to say a picture is worth a thousand words. So with this device there may also be many ways people will try to describe and interpret what it does. But to me an observation is a fact. So no amount of science will ever get me to throw away the facts. An attempt was made to educate me into believing centrifugal force was a fictitious force. Yet the more I research this fictitious force, the more it becomes obvious to me that centrifugal force is a real force of nature. Did anyone ever notice that it is the only force capable of negating the force of gravity? Objects in orbit about the earth are weightless (Fact).

Another observation with centrifugal force is that the direction of the force is always outwards or away from the center of rotation. So what I see is that we only have the ability to rotate an object in a positive direction. Now if we could rotate an object in a negative direction, then there would be an inward force direction. Kind of like what appears to be happening with gravity. This is my theory of gravity. Just remember theories are fiction. But it is a cool way to understand gravity.

Now this device caught my attention because of the claimed rotation. In my initial encounter with the information on this device, it was stated that it will rotate and that there is an external field present. The rotation is there. But with the added observation of a reverse rotation. So, yes I am a bit excited about this. Is that reverse rotation indicating the presence of gravity? And the fact that I made up a theory that is really true. That has never happened before. Which is why I don't give too much attention to theories. They are just filler until you find out the facts. But I do have an accelerometer that I made to observe the presence of a gravity like force, if one is present. I just have to motivate myself to repair my device so I can do further testing.