Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
there was also a university in the usa that levitated a living frog in one, ill dig it up if you are curious....not the frog...the article :)

I think that was in Sweden. Not sure though. But they were using extremely high strength magnetic fields.

The rotation or spin pattern that you might have found on YouTube is something I came across as well. In the original mechanical oscillator configuration a spiral rotation pattern was produced in a toroidal configuration. But the present configuration would produce a dual spiral pattern were the spiral lines intersect just like a Caduceus coil. The toroidal pattern was also mentioned in Bob Lazar's discussion on the UFO propulsion analysis he talked about. And I believe I came across a mention of a toroidal field being produced in thermionic energy generators.

I have played with magnetic fields too. But magnetic fields are usually associated with charges in physical motion. In Tesla coils the charges don't move since the secondary is run as an open circuit. So I kind of look at the charges as oscillating in amplitude. Possibly along a parameter that does not exist in the normal 4-D space. Of course that means it would take more physical dimensions to actually describe this with math.

lieghf

interesting, a rodin interference coil is wound exactly like a caduceus coil but in a torroid. i think i understand the direction you are going with the tesla coils, you may be motivating me to approach this from a different angle and maybe prototype something, i have heard Bob Lazars interviews and am most curious about the gravity amplifires he mentioned. I am very curious how tesla coils interact with all of these devices, good luck on your setup, this is real reasearch, congradulations on doing what most wont.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There is something else I noticed along the way during my trial and error investigations. A magnetic field can move in two directions. There is the actual physical motion in 4-D space. And then there is motion resulting from an amplitude change. Motion from amplitude changes always causes repulsion. Even when the amplitude is decreasing, like you were moving away, the motion induced is still repulsive. So amplitude magnetic motion is one way only. Similar to our direction in time. But the textbooks treat all moving magnetic fields the same.

This is similar to centrifugal force. It doesn't matter which direction you rotate an object. There will always be an outward force developed.

It's just my observation that it appears things that are associated with motion only have one direction to go. Sort of like it was connected to the direction of time.

So if I build devices that filter out motion, I suppose these devices may yield new information and clues as to how the basic structure of forces can be manipulated.

lieghf

these are very interesting observations, no how far off would i be if i concluded from your observation that you are comparing field amplitude to time, it would seem as though we are being pulled through space time and all we need to do is effect the "drag"we experience to speed up or slow down our perspective of time or possibly slip right through it, so if you filter motion you hope the imbalance will show the other forces at play in a more obvious form?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
these are very interesting observations, no how far off would i be if i concluded from your observation that you are comparing field amplitude to time, it would seem as though we are being pulled through space time and all we need to do is effect the "drag"we experience to speed up or slow down our perspective of time or possibly slip right through it, so if you filter motion you hope the imbalance will show the other forces at play in a more obvious form?

I showed the comparison of centrifugal force and magnetic amplitude to time as an example of things that only appear to go one way. For instance gravitational weight has an arrow that goes in the opposite direction to centrifugal weight. Yet the process to control gravitational weight is not understood yet. So those two types of weight are equal and opposite, but do not come from the same mold. Something similar may hold true for time.

I have an entirely different reason for filtering out motion. Without motion, the electromagnetic forces would not exist. So I believe it is motion combined with the weak nuclear force on the electron that is responsible for the electromagnetic forces. And I use the same reasoning for mechanical forces as well. The mechanical forces may stem from motion combined with the strong nuclear force. All motion appears to associate with the arrow of time. So motion may be time itself. Where is the equal but opposite to motion? The answers may exist within the manipulation of the weak and strong nuclear forces.

These are my thoughts on how to manipulate the existing facts acquired so far. It doesn't mean I've assembled the facts correctly. What usually happens is the existing facts will yield new facts to digest.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've had a hunch (after reading about Tesla, etc) that oscillation is significant in time travel, but you're doing the experimenting I haven't done, yet.

Good work.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The word I would use is resonance. I've been studying the Tesla coil this last couple of months. Since I don't believe our current understanding of this device is correct. Yet when a Tesla coil is in resonance mode, it produces a side effect very similar to gravity. There is an attractive force present that I have not seen anyone document or research other than myself.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The word I would use is resonance. I've been studying the Tesla coil this last couple of months. Since I don't believe our current understanding of this device is correct. Yet when a Tesla coil is in resonance mode, it produces a side effect very similar to gravity. There is an attractive force present that I have not seen anyone document or research other than myself.
Have you built your own coil yet? I'd be interested to see how that turns out.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have you built your own coil yet? I'd be interested to see how that turns out.

Yes, I have three of them that I have built over the years. I wanted to make sure the attractive force wasn't just a fluke. So I built a couple more just to see if other Tesla coils could duplicate the effect. As long as I don't allow the coil to discharge, the gravity like effect is present. So basically the secondary coil is run as an open circuit.