Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's been a while since I've done any further experimentation with this device. I had it out last week and was observing operation. The intermediate gears on the ZTG were starting to get a little wobbly. So I decided to convert them over to ball bearing mounted. I found a guy on eBay that had the size I wanted. 10 bearings for 10 dollars. I just needed 4, but that price was very attractive. Since previously I've been getting ball bearings out of a place in Florida called Boca Bearing for 5 dollars each. The eBay guy had them in my mailbox in 2 days with free shipping. A couple hours of machine time and everything was all back together with the added benefit of much quieter operation.

About a month ago I decided to make a custom tachometer for the ZTG. I only planned on taking one week to do that project. But it wound up taking two weeks. The LED digit displays I initially chose to use were the wrong kind. Which I didn't find out till after I had made a circuit board with everything all mounted. I found a guy on eBay that had some nice blue 1" LED digit displays for an attractive price. 10 digits for 11 dollars. In my mailbox in 5 days. I was impressed at the output intensity of the LED displays. I was using 20ma for the old displays. These displays give out plenty of light at just 10ma per segment.

So then I needed to make a custom speed sensor assembly to mount on the ZTG. It was just a photo diode type. But making the sensor ring was more work than I had hoped for. Initially I just used a wood disk with 20 slits in it to create the on-off pulses of light. But it was too flimsy. It lasted 3 minutes before it started to lose teeth. So I had no choice but to make that disk out of metal. That was a bit of a challenge. The disk was only 1/16" thick. I knew it could be done. But at the time I didn't know how. It took some creative thinking to figure out how to do it. I wound up making a sandwich of wood-metal-wood blank disk to start with. Then a slitting saw was used on my mill to make the window slots on the metal disk. The extra wood on each side of the metal disk gave the thin metal disk extra support during the cutting operation, so the metal wasn't torn to shreds as it was being cut. I was impressed with the final result. Of course it took a whole day to get there.

The end result was to watch the ZTG speed in Hertz as it spins up through its range of operation. Just watching the ZTG in conjunction with the Hertz frequency meter gives a little bit more information about its operation. As I increased power initailly to the ZTG, I could see on the meter that the speed seems to hover around 6.8Hz even though I am still increasing power gradually. Then a slight increase to 7.2Hz, then back down to 6.8Hz. At which time there is a sudden surge, and the frequency reading rapidly increases. The same behavior is visually noted with the ZTG. It starts rotating one way, then reverses direction and surges with its speed. This is like a wave phenomena. It goes from a standing wave to oscillating briefly.

I made a video of the ZTG operation.

darwi

You're quite an inventor, Einstein. I wonder if you know anything about binary fusion. I'd like to share a few ideas about that. It means two things come together, coalesce into one. It would be one of the two basic laws of evolution in the cosmos. Things either split apart(differentiation), or they come together(integration). And it's not just a mechanical process, it's a living process. In my view everything has some degree of consciousness, including the shoes you're wearing and the chair you're sitting on. Whether it's the Ida and Pingala coming together in the Shushuma in a person's spine, enabling higher consciousness, base metals being transmuted to gold or the sex act itself, etc., it seems to me that is the main thing we are doing now. The universe has expanded. Now we're bringing things back together. Perhaps those little grey aliens have that in mind when they interbreed with us. To them it's a way of evolving to a higher state. I may have experienced the Ida and Pingala coming together briefly in my Shushuma many years ago at the Monroe Institute in VA. I was on a water bed in a meditative state. Skip Atwater was monitoring me and giving instructions. I became so relaxed that I stopped breathing and didn't need to breath. It happened two distinctly different times, during that meditation. I don't know for how long. Later, upon mentioning the incident to an enlightened individual, with greater awareness, I was told that this is what happens when the Ida and Pingala come together in the sushumna. One doesn't need to breath.

darwi

Forces can be viewed differently if we consider that what we perceive is only a point or small segment of the curved time stream that we are sliding through. In that case all these forces are the effect of the way certain energies turn through the Aether.

Rawknee

You're quite an inventor, Einstein. I wonder if you know anything about binary fusion. I'd like to share a few ideas about that. It means two things come together, coalesce into one. It would be one of the two basic laws of evolution in the cosmos. Things either split apart(differentiation), or they come together(integration). And it's not just a mechanical process, it's a living process. In my view everything has some degree of consciousness, including the shoes you're wearing and the chair you're sitting on. Whether it's the Ida and Pingala coming together in the Shushuma in a person's spine, enabling higher consciousness, base metals being transmuted to gold or the sex act itself, etc., it seems to me that is the main thing we are doing now. The universe has expanded. Now we're bringing things back together. Perhaps those little grey aliens have that in mind when they interbreed with us. To them it's a way of evolving to a higher state. I may have experienced the Ida and Pingala coming together briefly in my Shushuma many years ago at the Monroe Institute in VA. I was on a water bed in a meditative state. Skip Atwater was monitoring me and giving instructions. I became so relaxed that I stopped breathing and didn't need to breath. It happened two distinctly different times, during that meditation. I don't know for how long. Later, upon mentioning the incident to an enlightened individual, with greater awareness, I was told that this is what happens when the Ida and Pingala come together in the sushumna. One doesn't need to breath.

*breathe

TimeFlipper

Hi Guys and Gals

I'm glad to see the terrorists haven't been posting lately.

I've been working on Tesla's Zero Time Generator this last month. It's a machine that one has to build from scratch. It reportedly was used in the Philadelphia experiment. I came across a diagram of the machine on the internet and was surprised to see in the description that the machine was supposed to rotate while in operation. I examined the diagram and determined the machine should only oscillate in a rotating pattern. So that was the impetus I needed to build it. Turns out I was wrong. The device does rotate while in operation. That was a surprise. It indicates a coupling exists in the plane of rotation. Something I will further investigate.

I believe that this device will have to be synched to a rotating magnetic field at the Shumann resonance frequency in order to duplicate the Philadelphia experiment.

Here is a video I made of my Zero Time Generator:

TimeFlipper

Hi Guys and Gals

I've been working on Tesla's Zero Time Generator this last month. It's a machine that one has to build from scratch. It reportedly was used in the Philadelphia experiment. I came across a diagram of the machine on the internet and was surprised to see in the description that the machine was supposed to rotate while in operation. I examined the diagram and determined the machine should only oscillate in a rotating pattern. So that was the impetus I needed to build it. Turns out I was wrong. The device does rotate while in operation. That was a surprise. It indicates a coupling exists in the plane of rotation. Something I will further investigate.

I believe that this device will have to be synched to a rotating magnetic field at the Shumann resonance frequency in order to duplicate the Philadelphia experiment.

Hi iam wondering where this will fit into the Delta T Antenna?... Tesla would obviously use his own belief of the earths resonance of 12.2Hz, not Shumanns 7.82Hz.....I was impressed by your machine!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Guys and Gals

Hi iam wondering where this will fit into the Delta T Antenna?... Tesla would obviously use his own belief of the earths resonance of 12.2Hz, not Shumanns 7.82Hz.....I was impressed by your machine!

It's funny you should pick that resonance frequency for Tesla.

Take a look at this recent video I made with a home made frequency meter. The meter measures the the speed of the Zero Time Generators speed in Hertz.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I did the same about 30 years ago on a water bed. I became so relaxed that I stopped breathing and didn't need to breath. I had no one to help me. It took me about 20 to 30 minutes to get to that state of very slow heart rate and very slow breathing to no breathing. It also took about 15 minutes to come back so I could get off the water bed.

Note: This is one of the things I decided not to teach people in my classes years ago.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Hi Guys and Gals

It's funny you should pick that resonance frequency for Tesla.

Take a look at this recent video I made with a home made frequency meter. The meter measures the the speed of the Zero Time Generators speed in Hertz.

Thank you very much for showing me your new video..Amazing that it touches Tesla`s resonant frequency at one point!!...In a few days time im hoping to have some new information on the ZTG which will hopefully include a video of it actually working!!..Kind Regards John

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
timeflipper

I spent quite a bit of time playing with different configurations of the rotating weights. And in my ZTG the brass gears are a weak point. Just recently I made the motor drive gears and the compound gears out of steel. That took a bit of time to do. But the steel gears seem to be holding up much better.