Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've been searching on the net for Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator. The original links are mysteriously disappearing over time. I did finally find a link that depicts the mechanical diagram I used to construct my device. It's in pdf format. Get it while you can. Information like this is going to disappear completely from history.

x-faq.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=927.0;attach=1634

TimeFlipper

As impressive of your own construction of this device is that you sent to me in a private message 5 months ago, when i did a simple research on the information that you also kindly forwarded to me, the device turned out to be no more than a type of conceptual "engine"..

Please remember i forwarded you details of the VHS tape from Preston Nichols called, The Montauk Tour 2, which can be obtained from Sky books at a reasonable cost, which shows you the actual Tesla Time Reference Generator and a commentary on its working process which is considerably smaller than the "engine" shown in your excellent video clip :)

Orpheus Rex

I've been searching on the net for Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator. The original links are mysteriously disappearing over time. I did finally find a link that depicts the mechanical diagram I used to construct my device. It's in pdf format. Get it while you can. Information like this is going to disappear completely from history.

x-faq.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=927.0;attach=1634

Most information does... Information does have a half-life. It slowly disappears. Out of the hundred or thousands of books published today alone, it is unlikely that anyone will have heard of them in a century... if not a decade. Might still be possible to find the information, but it gets incrementally harder.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the share.

TimeFlipper

Just an introduction to the Tesla Zero Time Generator (ZTG...Preston Nichols describes the ZTG as an old type of aircraft navigation system for aircraft using VOR (VHF Omnidirectional Range), that was used during Time Travel experiments..

Briefly its a radio signal from a ground station that sends out a Morse Code and data identifier to an incoming aircraft, by using the Earths magnetic North bearing from the ground station in relationship to the aircrafts direction...The pilots then use the information to determine the exact position to their destination..

Preston Nichols in his book The Montauk Project, describes how the ZTG operates in relation to Time-Travel, by inertially locking onto the Earths rotation, that is inertially locked onto the Solar System, which then locks onto the Galaxy, and then locks onto our Universe which rotates around the Zero Time...

Zero Time is outside the realm of our normal 3 dimensional Universe, it existed prior to our created World, and Zero Time is the basic connection to our Universe, hence why during Time-Travel, Teslas Zero Time Generator keeps us locked into our own Universe, by the inertial resonance (locking) as described in my previous paragraph....The ZTG used in The Philadelphia Experiment is also a very powerful "witness" for other Time Travel Experiments that occurred during the late 1940s/50s, and 1980s!!

Last edited:

steven chiverton

that contraption in the tesla flying machine page dosent levitate nor dose it fly so it dosent really qualify as a tesla flying machine as it just uses vibrations to rotate thats all i once built a simpler contraption and it did the same thing and appeared to lock into some direction but better the motor body rotated in the opposite direction and the torque was so great it snapped the super glued motors position and so i tried holding it with my hand and its torque was so strong i coundent hold it , the motors body spun slow and the pyramid design with magnets was spinning faster

steven chiverton

Tesla's "Zero Time Reference Generator" appears to have been a complete fabrication by Al Beilek, who claimed to have been involved in the Philadelphia eExperiment, but was not it seems.

There is no evidence that Tesla ever created such a device , nor is there any reason at all to believe that he did.
i agree and theres not a single picture or real patent i could find of it ever being built by tesla and they say its a tesla flying machine and yet it dosent levitate at all , and just talk of one said to be used in the Philadelphia experiment but no evidence at all