Testing

CaryP

Re: Testing

First three letters on your keyboard going left to right under your left hand.

asdasdasd

You can just drum your fingers and punch out a whole line of them. Anything beyond that, and I flunked.

Cary

Zoomerz

ah yes!....but did anyone catch the fact that he's on a laptop? notice the caps lock used.....on a laptop, the first key before the "a" to the left. So he was using 4 fingers, not 3....

Somebody shoooooooot me!

Z-

Alpha and 0mega

Wat hav u guys been taling bout?
It wasn some bible code or wat ever blah blah blah, i was using my dad computer,so his was using the old firefox 1.0.0,so i can't see the text format rite away.so i decided to jus type out this word to see if the format is rite.truly sorry for ur time wasted on this thread.:(

Alpha and 0mega

Wat hav u guys been taling bout?
It wasn some bible code or wat ever blah blah blah, i was using my dad computer,so his was using the old firefox 1.0.0,so i can't see the text format rite away.so i decided to jus type out this word to see if the format is rite.truly sorry for ur time wasted on this thread.:(
oops sorry for the bad english and grammer mistake.i didn't hav the time to go through it again after editing it the firstt time.but i fink u should know wat i mean.;)

sosuemetoo

oops sorry for the bad english and grammer mistake.i didn't hav the time to go through it again after editing it the firstt time.but i fink u should know wat i mean.;)

Alpha - I don't know if anyone has said this to you before on our forum. I wanted to tell you that I am very impressed by your English, considering it is your second language and your age.

I'll lock the thread and throw it in the trash tomorrow.

Alpha and 0mega

Alpha - I don't know if anyone has said this to you before on our forum. I wanted to tell you that I am very impressed by your English, considering it is your second language and your age.

I'll lock the thread and throw it in the trash tomorrow.
Wait a minute,how do u know english was my second language?:huh: