Testing

sosuemetoo

Re: Testing

Wait a minute,how do u know english was my second language?:huh:

Our staff (moderators and administrators) have your IP address. We know where you are posting from.

None of us will divulge where you are posting from ... but I thought others would want to know that English is your second language. Some members do not think about the fact we have members posting from all over the world and are not as understanding about grammer and spelling mistakes.

StarLord

Alpha Omega actually stated that english was his 2nd or 3rd language on another thread. English & Chinese I believe it was. Mandarin or Cantonese?

Ne How Ma?

sosuemetoo

He did mention it on another thread .... after I posted that I knew English was not his mother-tongue.

Korean would be his first language ... He lives in South Korea

Alpha and 0mega

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Ne How Ma?[/b]
oh its chinese,definitly not cantonese,cantonese is old fashion.now we go for chinese:)

and jus to reply to ur cute chinese question,wo hai how.:)

Alpha and 0mega

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
He did mention it on another thread .... after I posted that I knew English was not his mother-tongue.

Korean would be his first language ... He lives in South Korea[/b]
Come on mom,i ain't from south-korea.Don u know u know how reade the ip address:dry:

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Alpha and 0mega\")</div>
Come on mom,i ain't from south-korea.Don u know u know how reade the ip address:dry:[/b]

LOL , well you've got me there. My most reliable IP tracker said S. Korea. Shows you how much Mom knows!

Welcome!