Texas witness claims security camera captured landed disc UFO

Loopi

The Bearded One
29bbcd8c50c07e22e798505033768510.jpg

Texas witness claims security camera captured landed disc UFO - National ufo | Examiner.com

A Texas witness at Cotulla included one frame from an oil company security camera depicting a "disc-like" UFO on or near the ground in a January 5, 2013, report, claiming the image has already made the rounds among employees, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database

The reporting witness explained the circumstances behind the photograph in the report.
"My father works in an oil company here in Texas, and they had noticed that some people were taking the crude oil in the night," the witness stated. "So they started putting cameras up around the areas. One night one camera caught a UFO."
A single image was provided with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 5, 2013. The incident allegedly occurred on July 6, 2012.
The witness explains that the photo had been circulated, but with no further explanation.
"The news had spread throughout the workers and they soon emailed it to my father. My father had sent it to me and now I'm posting it here on MUFON."
The above quotes were edited for clarity. Cotulla is a city in and the county seat of La Salle County, TX, population 3,614. It was not clear if Cotulla was the town where the image was captured or the reporting witnesses' hometown. This story and photo has a High Warning of Caution until an investigation is completed.

Readers should be cautious of any photography before MUFON investigates this case. There are a small percentage of reports that are hoaxes; and some photography can further be explained as something man-made or from Mother Nature.

Loopi

The Bearded One
They didn't have the video posted with the article... Sucks right? Hopefully they'll release it? It might be on that page, however I couldn't see it if it was since I'm currently at work :(