Thank you Admins & Mods

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Glad you like the forum, that means a lot to us.

We try to be reasonable and open minded as much as possible, so that interesting discussion can take place without concerns of who says what. As long as every one is civil and respectful.

See ya! :)

TimeFlipper

Everyone else can make their own mind up on that @TimeFlipper the welcome mat doesnt include "runs away crying" Welcome back @NaturalPhilosopher

Funnily enough I expected a reply from yourself, who was a big friend of that NP and no doubt still is, judging from your own "welcoming" back message...It wasn't that long ago when the both of you were trolling me, which was very quickly beaten down by Admin, would you like me to remind you of that?, I know your memory suffers at certain times regarding your own indiscretions..

Of course members can make up their own minds on such matters and it doesn't take your intervention to point that out, they do have intelligence that you and your buddy appear to overlook!!...Iam looking forward to seeing you racing to your buddys assistance in the future, which of course I will highlight, I promise you of that!!...The following message is for members who wonder what this is all about..

this place is overrun by trolls and idiots

This was my personal reply to the above comments..

So why did you bother returning to Paranormalis?, nobody missed you and probably wouldn't miss you if you left again.

Obviously i didnt like what NaturalPhilosopher had to say about our Paranormalis members, and iam NOT surprised that our most recent "moderator" Mayhem, did not try to defend our members, simply because he is and always will be a buddy of that NaturalPhilosopher…
IMHO, the bias of our new moderator was used to try and make ME, appear to be the BAD person in this scenario!!..

TimeFlipper

Everyone else can make their own mind up on that @TimeFlipper the welcome mat doesnt include "runs away crying" Welcome back @NaturalPhilosopher

Funnily enough I expected a reply from yourself, who was a big friend of that NP and no doubt still is, judging from your own "welcoming" back message...It wasn't that long ago when the both of you were trolling me, which was very quickly beaten down by Admin, would you like me to remind you of that?, I know your memory suffers at certain times regarding your own indiscretions..

Of course members can make up their own minds on such matters and it doesn't take your intervention to point that out, they do have intelligence that you and your buddy appear to overlook!!...Iam looking forward to seeing you racing to your buddys assistance in the future, which of course I will highlight, I promise you of that!!...The following message is for members who wonder what this is all about..

this place is overrun by trolls and idiots

This was my personal reply to the above comments..

So why did you bother returning to Paranormalis?, nobody missed you and probably wouldn't miss you if you left again.

Obviously i didnt like what NaturalPhilosopher had to say about our Paranormalis members, and iam NOT surprised that our most recent "moderator" Mayhem, did not try to defend our members, simply because he is and always will be a buddy of that NaturalPhilosopher…
IMHO, the bias of our new moderator was used to try and make ME, appear to be the BAD person in this scenario!!..