Thanksgiving 2015

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know this is American, but it would be fun to show the world how we do it. I decided not to cook and I ordered my dinner already made from Publix. All I have to do is heat up the turkey for 1-2 hours. I also ordered a Key Lime Pie from Village Inn (a restaurant). Yes, I am aware that this is dangerous for my diet. LOL.

I figured that since I have to work the next day, I might as well make it an easy day. :)

097332-600x600-A.jpg

village-inn.jpg

TnWatchdog

I'm going to make me a turkey sandwich, have plenty of snacks, and watch football all day long.
I told my son, today, to let me know when he goes to his mom's house for Thanksgiving if she throws a turkey leg at her new husband. They have been married for five months and already talking divorce...love these days.

TimeFlipper

I know this is American, but it would be fun to show the world how we do it. I decided not to cook and I ordered my dinner already made from Publix. All I have to do is heat up the turkey for 1-2 hours. I also ordered a Key Lime Pie from Village Inn (a restaurant). Yes, I am aware that this is dangerous for my diet. LOL.

I figured that since I have to work the next day, I might as well make it an easy day. :)

View attachment 2372

View attachment 2373
Thats made me soooo hungry Paula ::LOL::

TimeFlipper

I'm going to make me a turkey sandwich, have plenty of snacks, and watch football all day long.
I told my son, today, to let me know when he goes to his mom's house for Thanksgiving if she throws a turkey leg at her new husband. They have been married for five months and already talking divorce...love these days.
Why dont you go round to their place and when you get to the front door, cock your leg up and pee all over it ;):D

walt willis

When I was in charge of the folks at work that had to work on Thanksgiving Day, I surprised them with one hell of a treat.
The DHS director paid us a visit to thank us for working security that day and was surprised to see a major turkey feast going on at work.
The next day he gave me hell for spending all the money as he said it would then set a precedence for every other supervisor.
It is just not good to be nice when your government is so very wrong...
Happy Thanksgiving!