Thanksgiving

StarLord

Thanksgiving

While it may not have been said by anyone lately, I give thanks for this Board. I give thanks for a spot to listen and watch other people elucidate about whats on their mind.

I give thanks for the friends I have met here on this board.

I give thanks that I have a chance to speak my piece.

I give thanks that I am granted the spot to perhaps bring a smile and a laugh to someones weary day, possibly lightning up their burden if only momentarily.

I give thanks for each day that I learn something new.

I give thanks for the country I live in, USA. You may have problems with it, but right or wrong, I love my country.

I wish each and every one of you peace and contentment of both the heart and mind on the up coming holiday and the sight to find even more things to be thankful for than I.

May Spirit, in any form that you revere, hold you close in it's loving arms and keep you and yours safe this Holiday.

In Spirits Name I Ask. May The Blessings Be For Us All.

CaryP

Thanksgiving

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 07:52 PM
While it may not have been said by anyone lately, I give thanks for this Board. I give thanks for a spot to listen and watch other people elucidate about whats on their mind.

I give thanks for the friends I have met here on this board.

I give thanks that I have a chance to speak my piece.

I give thanks that I am granted the spot to perhaps bring a smile and a laugh to someones weary day, possibly lightning up their burden if only momentarily.

I give thanks for each day that I learn something new.

I give thanks for the country I live in, USA. You may have problems with it, but right or wrong, I love my country.

I wish each and every one of you peace and contentment of both the heart and mind on the up coming holiday and the sight to find even more thinks to thank than I.

May Spirit, in any form that you revere, hold you close in it's loving arms and keep you and yours safe this Holiday.

In Spirits Name I Ask. May The Blessings Be For Us All.

Here, here! So eloquently put, my friend. Thank you, and to all members of this community, a very special Thanksgiving Holiday week.

Cary

PyRo99

Thanksgiving

Heck yeah Star, great post!

Happy Thanksgiving week all....

And Prepare you're self for the Holidays the lunatics are already out. ;)