The 13 Bloodlines/Families

heka2015

Im pretty sure this is mentioned somewhere on this forum but due the 13 i have to type in the search box i got over a hundred hits.

Could anybody direct me to some links to do some research?

As far as i could figure out the 13 families are:

-Astor
-Rothschild
-Rockefeller
-Freeman
-Li
-DuPont
-Kennedy
-Onassis
-Russel
-Reynolds
-Bundy
-Collins
-Van Duyn

Of some of them i got a pretty clear picture (Rothschild, Rockefeller, DuPont, Kennedy and Onassis)

What are the others involved in?
Any ideas?

I should mention that i am interested in what they do visibly , so please spare me with the illuminati stuff. (They go back way more than Illuminati!)

Thx in advance

Itheblaze

13 you say? You know a coven of Witches is 12 with the high priestess making 13. A mock of Jesus and the 12 disciples. I only mention this for some's belief that these families have sold their souls to Satan for wealth, power, and fame. Out of these 13 families, who do you think the leader (make em or break em) is?

Itheblaze

I guess I'll keep rambling. Some imp has glued my eyelids awake, where sleep flees. 13th card of the Tarot is Death, and is pictured as a skeleton with a scythe reaping down men in a field of newly grown grass where young faces and heads appear cropping on all sides. Also known as the Grim Reaper.

In medieval England, the standard fee of the hangman was 13 pence- a shilling and a penny.

In the occult science of numerology, it is said that, " He who understands the number 13 will be given power and dominion." Like these families perhaps.

heka2015

hi Itheblaze
:D I sense some Triskaidekaphobia here.

Want some more?
Here ya go:

- As you mentioned (somehow) Judas supposedly was the 13 guest at the last supper
- 13 in western culture sometimes is called a devils dozen
- 13 is the logical consequence of 12 beeing the holy number : 12 deciples, 12 month, 12 zodiacs, 12 day and 12 night hours, 13 breaks the harmony
- it was a 13th (a friday) when the french king arrested all the templars <- thats where the friday the 13th contruct as a bad day comes from
- in the hammadi codex they talk about 13 seals where the 13th is considered of an unknown god
- the mayas had 13 heavens
- look at a dollar bill and count the 13th! 11 are on there
- the secret 13th zodiac is supposed to be the dragon

Yeah i get the symbolic meaning of that pretty good.

Who's the leader of those 13 families?

I lack too much information to answer that ,but my uneducated guess : none of the well known.

I should cry out loud rockefeller? rothschild?
Couple of years ago i would have done that.
I would have shouted clearly and loud: Rothschild.
I think that is just too obvious. They are too visible for my taste.
There is my problem.
I don't even know what some of them do. I mean physicly and visible.
What buisnesses do they conduct?
How big are the families?

heka

Itheblaze

If you ever got dirty, secret footage on these people, who could you show/tell? You and your entire family and close friends would be at risk. Many so-called suicides are actually murders.