The $2500 Holographic "Girlfriend"

Carl Miller

The $2500 holographic 'girlfriend' that can double as a virtual PA (and even send 'I miss you' messages when you're away)
  • Gatebox is a 20in tall cylinder tub that houses a holographic anime girl
  • Named Aizuma Hikari, she is a virtual assistant wearing a dress with blue hair
  • Users and Aizuma converse using the accompanied app when they are apart
  • Gatebox is available for $2,520, but there is just 300 units to be purchased
By Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:54 BST, 19 December 2016 | Updated: 22:36 BST, 19 December 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4049486/The-2500-holographic-girlfriend-double-virtual-PA-send-miss-messages-away.html#ixzz4hVpO90Qw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Amazon may be the voice of virtual assistants, but Japan’s new Gatebox is hoping to give them a face and body.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment by this gossip here=

To be launched in July this current year of 2017 another much more smart japanese girlfriend will cost approximately $9000 dollars.
The anime can message his 'boyfriend' during the day on unexpected moments and she helps him feel more at ease among his friends who also receive messages from their girlfriends and wives from time to time.
The buyer and owner of the anime can boast himself to have a girlfriend and he can even show her Picture to his friends.
On special occasions he can also hire a flesh and bone companion who resembles his girlfriend's general appearance. But this is just a fruit of my imagination,,,but if you wish to start out this new business it is up to you...
Remember it is not sex issue it is social companionship. The flesh and bone companion does cost a lot of Money and she is paid hourly.

Carl Miller

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The firm has begun taking preorders for Aizuma Hikari, a tiny holographic anime girl that stands just a few inches tall inside of a cylindrical projector.

'She' uses microphones, cameras and sensors to detect temperature and motion - allowing her to interact with users 'on a more personal level', and the firm boasts the character will 'always try her best to server my husband.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4049486/The-2500-holographic-girlfriend-double-virtual-PA-send-miss-messages-away.html#ixzz4hVqhNKmT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

=

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Carl Miller I think they got the idea from the movie Paycheck, where a reverse engineer played by Ben Afflick creates a 3D small interactive girl without the need of a computer monitor and earns himself a lot of money..

Carl Miller

I need to get one as my blow up girl looks like she has been in a street brawl with all the patches she has on. I thought she was mad at me with all the hissing going on but turns out she just needed another patch.
Petts usually teach the basics in a proper way. Humans tend to complicate simple things. When i was a lad at about 6 or 7 i 'still' used to think i had been brought down (down not up- cause bring up is another thing) down by a bird called Cegonha. Cegonha in English is Stork, right?. OK. i have always been afraid of flying i guess i am acrophobic because of that. The Stork brought me down. But differently from humans, dogs do help us understand about this issue.

Carl Miller

@Carl Miller I think they got the idea from the movie Paycheck, where a reverse engineer played by Ben Afflick creates a 3D small interactive girl without the need of a computer monitor and earns himself a lot of money..

Gonna take a look at it. I do not know what is 'going on' inside these people's mind. You know, but come to think of it, these clever dolls, hey , they are not taught to makes us men mad with their whims. :rolleyes: