THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF JOHN TITOR TIME TRAVELING? PLus john titor looks just like an alleged time traveler in a photograph

OakFieldAlienz444

@OakFieldAlienz444 do you believe this?:)

I remain neutral on most of what I post save for a few things about UFO's which I hold firm convictions on.
This I really have no idea. I do think the guy looks like the other time traveler in the photo and I think
the footage looks OLD which is a little interesting. Yes you can make anything look like anything and
it could easily be fake but the fact the two guys who are BOTH supposedly time travelers look alike
is mildly interesting at the least. Plus everyone here seems obsessed with this Titor guy.

lamdo263

IMO the man in the video who is supposed to be Titor himself looks EXACTLY like this dude who is notably out of place with his time:

View attachment 13017
On the video recording, this would be site to site transporting using a portable device. The laser is used in conjunction with a device he's carrying, to affords teleporting tunneling to another location, once that usable variant time and space weave, in time and space structure is found. *Probably a weakness propensity to tunnel travel, is found by carry along instruments.

Once that rift to be made into a conduit is found, then the carry along device is activated and the site to site jumper can enter the corridor.

This is NOT the GE 204 unit held within said John Titors automobile vehicle, but another device, if indeed this really is John Titor.

Later on in the showing of the John Titor story, there was use of a laser as emitted from within the car, that shows some repeating amplitudenal gravity influence over the slight gravity well of the GE unit while turned on. Remember the representations of the Kerrs double one top of each other oscillations black holes This afficature is only like a onion skinned representation of how the double Kerrs would be represented. This is because what they in all probability were doing, is working with similar approximations to the double Kerr phenomena, not actually black holes of any manner.

There's not lingering aftereffect with this working approximation. Once the disengage control feature is pressed on the genral GE C-204 time displacement unit, then all simulated actions approximated to the Kerrs black hole are immediately stopped.

The only giveaway that tells a time machine has left from the said John Titor traveling, is a small scooped out dish shaped piece of soil from beneath the carrying automobile.

If in the video the actual John Titor is proven to be the real John Titor, then the secondary question has to be asked from the observer's point of view, Was this second device, which is similar in theory to a wearable belt-like device, sighted in the said Philadelphia { Time travelers caused bar fight reporting }, during the time of the original DE US Navy sourced ship, the USS Eldrige said time travelers affair?

lamdo263

@OakFieldAlienz444 do you believe this?:)
The John Ttior saga is what possibly happens when the subject becomes real, crawls out the TV screen and starts to interact with the you & me characters of this very weird play. This is the part in the kitchen Roberta walks in, sees Jane, they grab each other's hair screaming, "You bitch, I know you were sleeping with him. Did he do you good, did you enjoy it"!?

At this point nobody knows, or even has an idea as to what's going on, so there's lots of dropped a' gaped jaws within the room.

OakFieldAlienz444

The John Ttior saga is what possibly happens when the subject becomes real, crawls out the TV screen and starts to interact with the you & me characters of this very weird play. This is the part in the kitchen Roberta walks in sees Jane, the grab each other's hair screaming, "You bitch, I know you were sleeping with him. Did he do you good, did you enjoy it"!?

At this point nobody knows or even has an idea as to what's going on, so there's lots of dropped a' gaped jaws within the room.

lol wut. or is it when Donald Trump meets a grey?

trump-artist-lena-ruseva-3-1.jpg