The Alien Life Forms Book

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Alien Life Forms Book

Personal Note: I bought this book originally in the early 1990s from an individual that was selling at a UFO convention that I was attending. I actually bought two books, the one listed below and a companion book at that time. Over the last few years, I been debating on if this website is ready for the information enclosed in the book.

Most UFO people will find this a very interesting book and non-UFO people may be afraid of what they read. I gave a personal friend a copy a few years ago and he was semi-interested in UFOs so we said. A few weeks later, he told me that he started reading the book and had to stop and he also said this is what nightmares are made out of.

At the bottom you will find the link to a PDF file where you can download a copy of this book for free.

Page 2 Blue Planet Project
of The Alien Life Forms Book

The following document is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a
scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit ail crash
sites, interrogate captured Alien life Forms and analyze ail data gathered from that
endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact
with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or
operation for the collection of such dew.

This-individual was discovered to have kept and maintained such personal notes and
therefore was scheduled for termination. He narrowly escaped termination by the
government and is currently in hiding out of this country.

We believe his involvement in these investigations span over a thirty-three (33) year
period. He was soon discovered and immediately went into hiding in 1990.

We modified his personal notes only so slightly, and only when necessary to make
them flow together and read correctly.

When you read this document, it may disturb you. The real facts have a tendency to
do exactly that, but this information needs to get to the general public. I caution you
to use your best judgement when allowing a minor child to read this document.

At this time, to the best of the data we have available, there are at least one hundred
and sixty (160) species or races of Aliens from different galaxies, stars and planets we
have encountered. You will find as much data (as we have available thru 1990) on
each race in the following pages, as each race is discussed. There are still more
Aliens we haven't encountered yet but we feel it won't be long before we do...

Blue Planet Project UFO TECHNOLOGY : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Next: DOWNLOAD OPTIONS: Choose PDF and click on it to download and/or print

steven chiverton

have you seen a russian book of alien species its very well detailed and has been online for ages you can download it or the youtube videos of it

I downloaded the book and started reading it, the most interesting part was all the pictures, of all the aliens that have visited our planet.
Could take me some time to go through the book a lot of information new and old to me.