The Alien Truth

steven chiverton

the best history about the greys would be best told by a real friendly alevin who knows more than a humen passing on false and fabricated lies and misinformation

lamdo263

i wonder if this works or not
How the hierarchy goes, is large flying dragons. The after that reptoids, then after that Grays.

Very large flying dragons use to instruct man, so you've got to watch pushing those sorts of humans around if they're still familiar with large dragons. You see, it's kind of a caste system.

steven chiverton

i use my Gregory hodowanec type home made gravity wave detector to monitor the loud white noise for signals and apart from stray wifi signals i got for the first time last night what sounded like a low tone whistling noises broken up to form a Morse code like signal so i recorded it and next day which is today the 26 i used audacity software to clean it up and i amplified the white noise sound with the signal in it and then i decided to reduce the noises and what i got was even more bizarre what sounds like the voice of an alien grey on the Roswell alien interview video on YouTube but its slower as if its coming from a gravity well unfortunately i cant upload the audio file here it wont let me

steven chiverton

since ive captured this signal in the white noise hiding a voice of some kind sounding like its in a gravity well where its slowed down i tried to repeat that but the signal in the white noise dident return maybe not till the 24th January but all i got was stray wifi signals and they wasn't from my laptop wifi as it was turned off so i recorded it and the white noise and put it through the same process using audacity and found no hidden voice in it not even the Morse code like signals which seem to indicate that when its present then the hidden voices in the white noise will be to but this time it wasn't so it apears to be on the 24th of each month the signals come but why the 24th, whats so special about that and the way it went it sounded like it was talking alot but the question is to what or who

Mayhem

Zenith
I received the files listening trying to make it out, whether its background noise hard to tell will have to try a few times i think.

Thanks Steve