The Alien Truth

GBBrawler

Part of this recovery was the reactivation of humanity, as the Anunnaki impact was too large. They manipulated our DNA while they had control as well. So the grays took some selected humans from each region and took DNA samples of life on Earth to repopulate them. They visited each area, caused a flood and released humans and wildlife one at a time to see how they acted to ensure the Anunnaki impact disappeared. During this time they also removed the genetic manipulation performed by the Anunnaki.
So how did the Anunnaki bird aliens genetically alter us? I assume it was a negative change. Did we use to have a longer lifespan?

First, the grays sought help from the remaining peaceful bird people, who assisted in the program because humans were unaware of the distinction between good and bad bird people.
I don’t understand. Are good bird aliens the same species as the Anunnaki bird aliens?

The Anunnaki were forced to leave the galaxy, but their races and alliances still existed. After their defeat, they decided to try another method of attacking Earth, by encouraging and inciting wars between humans until they were only forced to sit back and watch as the angels, grays and other galactic allies protect humans from each other while trying to root out the few Anunnaki who can sneak to Earth.
Doesn’t look like the Grey aliens were very successful in protecting humans from them considering World Wars I & 2, the amount of humans killed during them & the development & use of nuclear weapons during #2!
At first it was to get information, because they thought I had a picture of the enemy aliens, which I did but did not notice myself. They followed a ship that appeared near where I was filming.
Do you still have that picture & what does it show? The Anunnaki bird aliens, their craft or both? Where did the picture occur (;I.e, country & region)? Do you still have it & are you willing to post it here on send via email to select persons to view?

משנה לשנה

Where do these snake people live in large numbers on Earth? Are these the same species that you stated that the Greys took from Earth in large numbers & released them to live on another planet? I believe you stated that they developed on Earth before us. Are they now more technologically advanced then we are?

About how many years ago did this battle occur & where did the nuclear weapons detonate? Were many humans killed?
They live all over the planet, many disguised as humans and some prefer to live outside of human society, usually underground where there used to be alien bases. Yes they are the same snake people, but they have developed the technology we have alongside humans, while the planet to which they were transferred is aided by grays technology farther away from us. Because they already know about them, the grays are more direct in their guidance.

Nuclear attacks occurred in the late eighth millennium BC. Most were disabled or activated long before they reached the ground, but some hit or came close enough to cause damage in many places around the world. India, Africa and the Middle East have been hit, and in some places in the Americas. These cities were Sodom, Gomorrah, some cities I do not really remember how to say, and some uninhabited areas where the weapons were missed or diverted. Humans were killed by some of these nuclear weapons. As part of the recovery they removed and cleaned the radiation using their technology.

משנה לשנה

So how did the Anunnaki bird aliens genetically alter us? I assume it was a negative change. Did we use to have a longer lifespan?

I don’t understand. Are good bird aliens the same species as the Anunnaki bird aliens?

Doesn’t look like the Grey aliens were very successful in protecting humans from them considering World Wars I & 2, the amount of humans killed during them & the development & use of nuclear weapons during #2!

Do you still have that picture & what does it show? The Anunnaki bird aliens, their craft or both? Where did the picture occur (;I.e, country & region)? Do you still have it & are you willing to post it here on send via email to select persons to view?
Anunnaki made many changes to our DNA, I do not understand everything they did. But I do know that they made us live longer to slow down our evolution and made us physically stronger, and actually created their own hybrids with humans but limited intelligence, more obedient and willing to do whatever they wanted, making us a slave race for them.

Yes they are of the same species. Their peaceful group joined our galactic community millions of years ago. I thought I mentioned it, I think something is lost in the translation somewhere.

As humans evolved more, they could legally not involve themselves directly but only defend against a direct alien attack, until the new hostility. The politics of the situation became our problem to solve using what the grays gave us while the grays and others tried to push us in the right direction. We've been on this road a very long time. They are not happy about the use of nuclear weapons and suspect that enemy aliens have introduced them to humans, but they also use nuclear technology just not to weapons of mass destruction. Once they expose themselves, everything will change. They will be able to help us after.

It was in New York. I had no idea I was photographing anything but the stars, I did not see the craft or anything else until the grays appeared. They took my film and later when I asked they told me I had taken their picture but it was hidden from my eyes in stealth technology.

משנה לשנה

I was told to slow down my revelations. I accidentally said too much. The grays also came to me directly yesterday to show me some of their military preparations. I can not go into details but even without understanding most of their technology I would not be surprised if the Anunnaki were defeated permanently this time.

I have a feeling the attack will come sooner than expected. They've been silent of military affairs all this time, so why change it now? Open your eyes to the sky, I think both sides will soon be in motion.

I was instructed to look for people who know about certain things. If you understand who the human organization that operates according to Anunnaki's wishes is, send me a message with the year the organization was established according to human history.

GBBrawler

I was told to slow down my revelations. I accidentally said too much. The grays also came to me directly yesterday to show me some of their military preparations. I can not go into details but even without understanding most of their technology I would not be surprised if the Anunnaki were defeated permanently this time.

I have a feeling the attack will come sooner than expected. They've been silent of military affairs all this time, so why change it now? Open your eyes to the sky, I think both sides will soon be in motion.

I was instructed to look for people who know about certain things. If you understand who the human organization that operates according to Anunnaki's wishes is, send me a message with the year the organization was established according to human history.

Thanks for your replies. I was wondering what happened to you. Do you think you said too much because of my questioning of you?

GBBrawler

Nuclear attacks occurred in the late eighth millennium BC. Most were disabled or activated long before they reached the ground, but some hit or came close enough to cause damage in many places around the world. India, Africa and the Middle East have been hit, and in some places in the Americas.
Where in the Americas? The Mexico/Guatemala area? Would that have anything to do with the crumbling of the Mayan empire?

It was in New York. I had no idea I was photographing anything but the stars, I did not see the craft or anything else until the grays appeared. They took my film and later when I asked they told me I had taken their picture but it was hidden from my eyes in stealth technology.

You started your initial thread writing in Hebrew so I assumed that you lived in a country other than the U.S.A. Were you visiting the U.S.A. at the time regarding the taken photograph or are you a citizen of it or another country?

משנה לשנה

Where in the Americas? The Mexico/Guatemala area? Would that have anything to do with the crumbling of the Mayan empire?
Yes this area has been affected. There is now a lake where it hit, which was filled during the flood. I know somewhere in Alaska that was also hit, and what now is the Midwestern United States. Also somewhere in the east or northeast of South America.

The Mayans lived long after these events, it was their ancestors who lived at that time.
You started your initial thread writing in Hebrew so I assumed that you lived in a country other than the U.S.A. Were you visiting the U.S.A. at the time regarding the taken photograph or are you a citizen of it or another country?
Yes, I live in Israel. My family lived in the United States shortly after I was born and we moved to Israel in 1951.

BlastTyrant

Very fine story telling, one thing you will learn is time lines change so that what they predict now may not actually happen. As far as my understanding goes though, Earth is fully off limits, no Wars, battles, or anything is allowed near earth, specially from Greys and reptilian. Earth has been protected since it was found, the Alliance has been hands off but watching at all times, to invade earth would be met with totally elimination of the attacking race.