The Alien Truth

משנה לשנה

It is passed from my introductory thread.

Soon everything we thought we knew would change.

I use translator sorry if it looks weird.

When I was a child the grays took me.

I took the stars at night and after I took one of the pictures and took down my camera, there was a UFO flasks right where I was just taking pictures when he was not there. It was instant, nothing was heard.

Then a ray of light came down from him and I was so overwhelmed that I did not immediately try to take a picture. As soon as I went over to try to be photographed she disappeared, she passed right over me and the beam took me. I tried to fight the force that kept me still, trying to look up to get my picture taken, but I only moved a few inches and then I was inside.

They did not speak, but there were six of them surrounding me on a bed with metal restraints. They talked to me in my head it felt like they were differentiating my mind and looking at my memories. They told me that the information needed only and not to panic, I believed them and did not try to fend them off.

When they finished and said they were going to bring me to my house. I begged them not to, I asked them to tell me if my previous religion was correct or if others were. They did not want to tell me at first but I begged them to tell me that everything I believed in suddenly did not feel right, I told them it would break me without my faith and need to know the truth.

They told me a lot of things, but they did more than that. They put pictures in my head, they showed me what happened and how the beings in religion, the angels, the demons, the gods, the mythological creatures, were all from different planets around the galaxy and some outside.

They also told me that they reproduce artificially and have done so for so long that they have evolved to such an extent that they are unable to reproduce naturally. They said that was one of the reasons they were looking at us. We talked for a long time because I had a lot of questions but they stopped me and said I could not deal with them much more in my head and gave me a warning.

They said they were here to protect us. There are other aliens who want to sue themselves on Earth and they are planning an attack. The Grays and the others are part of a sort of galactic UN and will protect us, but they also said that after they expose themselves in battle, we will have to join their community and follow their galactic laws, meaning everyone is fighting each other. Must stop.

Those who do not agree the end of the hostilities will be given the opportunity to leave Earth and go to a planet to exiled or be destroyed. After that I went through the mental stress and unconcious. I remember waking up for a short time when they brought me home, two of them he dragged me in and we passed really fast, they ran through the house carrying me like we were all weightless and then I woke up in the morning and remembered everything.
this is only the beginning.

We do not know the exact date of the attack but know it will be soon. It is expected in the next year or two and the grays are ready already.

If you are violent yes. They have laws similar to ours. We are babies for them, they helped us grow as the parents do. They will not "invade" as you say unless humans attack first. I think that if people decide that they do not like their laws, diplomacy will exist and a peaceful solution will be achieved.

I do not know the exact location in space but it is close in the galaxy. They did show me the planet in their head and it was a very free place. They strictly control technology so that no one can leave and put all the violent people there. They can do whatever they want, but it's not a nice place.

They showed me many things by them. Like I said in another thread, the snake people are also earthy and the grays helped them fit in when they got back, it was their planet first. They are not enemies.

If we go back hundreds of years and even more they protected us. There was a great war and the earth's solar system is in a strategic position that has been fought over for a long time. The gods as we thought of them, were people from all over the galaxy. The earth was and is their base. The enemy is not a specific alien race, there are many. This is another galaxy that has moved back and forth between being part of the intergalactic community and leaving it with the change of their leaders.

The leader who came to power around our early 1900s began to prepare for the invasion and they continue to do so. Unfortunately I was not told classified military information, so I do not know exactly what preparations were made other than slowly getting to know themselves so that humans would not panic when it started.
I was not shown the attack will come. They can not see the future.

Yes I think. Eventually they will get tired of killing each other and seek peace, I think. Even with all the hatred and war here, it is slowly getting better.

They are currently forgiving of attacks because fear of the unknown is a common instinct. They do not blame us, and humans in any case can not harm them easily.

If humans attack after the grays make direct contact with everyone, the violent humans will be sent to "jail" and those who oppose with violence will be forced or killed in self-defense if they are unlucky. The good ones will be left alone. They can see in our minds and know who to remove so that they will not disturb innocent people.
From what they told me, they will familiarize us with their laws and begin to show their technology as we gain the trust of the community.

Aside from diplomatic relations and trade agreements, they will happily allow humans to leave the earth and travel from space, they will offer humans opportunities to join them in scientific research, serve in their defense forces, and other job opportunities as we become more integrated with their community.

They will send community representatives to help integrate us and stay in touch with them. Some of them already live among us but in small quantities. They will not send large numbers because they do not want to make us feel invading or uncomfortable because they just want to help us and guide us. The only race here with a large number are humans and snake people, and of course the defense forces and researchers.

As for whether they will be able to protect us they are sure they will and I agree. I have seen their other fights before and the last time was a crushing victory. I think in the worst case and the grays start to lose, others in the community will get entangled before the earth or humans are harmed.
It will. Do not worry.

This is the time frame that the grays estimate the enemy will complete their preparations for the attack. I agree with them that they will not wait too long after they are ready because the longer their army stays, the more they will spend on maintenance and their forces will become impatient or confused and more likely they will weaken morale. It also gives us and the grays more time to prepare for their arrival. They will attack while their army is fresh and eager.

Yes, most world leaders need to be aware of this. I can not imagine the grays telling me so much before our leaders. They should have been informed long ago, before World War II.
No that is not the case. I do not know what the evil humans are planning, but the alien war is very real. I think it could be possible the evil humans will try to use the alien attack to spread more fear, but it will not succeed if that is their plan. The grays will surely remove them before they can cause real damage.
At the moment this is the only reason yes. As I mentioned earlier the enemy began to prepare an attack in the early twentieth century. Without that the grays would not have begun to show themselves until the distant future. They want us to get used to them before they fully expose themselves, that's the reason. The original plan was to wait for humans to stop fighting between us, but the upcoming battle would show them clearly so they decided to contact early to reduce the panic.

I was seven, so it was the end of November 1942. Since then I have been visited once a year, usually in November and December.

If you ask for everything I have learned from them I have been for a long time. Most of what they have shown me is the history of the earth and things about their community. They tried to explain some technologies but most of it went over my head completely.

I think a good place to start might be the gray history. What do you think?

I will now explain the gray’s history.

GBBrawler

I will now explain the gray’s history.
Excellent!

So regarding the US government & the Roswell incident regarding its capture of downed grey aliens & their flying craft in the 1940s, is it true? If so, are they the same grey aliens that you refer to or are the grey aliens you have been in contact with humanoid looking?

משנה לשנה

Excellent!

So regarding the US government & the Roswell incident regarding its capture of downed grey aliens & their flying craft in the 1940s, is it true? If so, are they the same grey aliens that you refer to or are the grey aliens you have been in contact with humanoid looking?

It's true yes, and those are the same grays. It was a deliberate crash, the bodies they found, dead before the crash. About like planting a seed.

GBBrawler

It's true yes, and those are the same grays. It was a deliberate crash, the bodies they found, dead before the crash. About like planting a seed.
Supposedly, the US military captured one alive from the crash & kept it in custody for several years & communicated with it & got it to use it’s communication technology recovered from the crashed craft to communicate with its home world & arrange a meeting on Earth years later. I guess that is not true?

משנה לשנה

Supposedly, the US military captured one alive from the crash & kept it in custody for several years & communicated with it & got it to use it’s communication technology recovered from the crashed craft to communicate with its home world & arrange a meeting on Earth years later. I guess that is not true?

Not exactly wrong, just not quite how it happened. The grays went through the crash to show US leaders that they were real and calling at the time because they did not believe the original conversation. And indeed they had gray to maintain communication after.

GBBrawler

Not exactly wrong, just not quite how it happened. The grays went through the crash to show US leaders that they were real and calling at the time because they did not believe the original conversation. And indeed they had gray to maintain communication after.
Sorry, but your writing style in your above statement is a little hard for me to understand. Can you refraise it or write it Hebrew & I’ll have it translated?

משנה לשנה

The grays are millions of years ahead of us. They come from a planet with water mostly a bit like Earth. They evolved from fish-like species. They appear to be similar to dolphins but had small arms from their side fins, and originally had two in front and two near the tail with all three digits.

Their first communities were in ocean caves and they used rock, bone and ocean plants to build. They had an internal conflict like primitive humans did and still do. However, they grew out of it much faster. They were not at the top of their food chain and had much larger aggressive predators, like our large dinosaurs, and learned not to attack themselves pretty quickly.

The most dangerous of their predators was a little smaller than blue whales and could do strange things like suck water and release it really hot to warn other predators. When they ate they would suck smaller animals and actually cook them slowly in a second thing like the stomach before they actually go to the stomach, they do not even chew.

In any case, their communities grew larger as they learned to defend themselves and fight these things. Eventually they evolved as a symbiotic relationship as humans and pets but more. The animal would cook their food and spit it back out to them if the thing was not hungry, then they started to develop more intelligence.

At one point they discovered one of the small surface lands and saw wild fire, and began to rise to the surface much more, and eventually evolved to live in water and land, and they began to learn how to use fire similar to ours.

Then their technology evolved similarly to humans, but they never had things like guns. They used only weapons like spears for hunting or herding underwater, and there were no threatening predators on the ground they found. Only small animals and vegetation.

The grays were the first large predators to develop for the sake of land. So they did not have many weapons. Eventually they made a connection between the animal they used, fire, and energy. They experimented with using water to create energy, which became the basis of their community as it continued to evolve.

As they began to develop space exploration, some evil aliens attacked them and they were forced to go back underwater. So they started developing weapons and managed to survive long enough to fight back and eventually they were left alone, mostly. They managed to reach a peaceful decision that became the beginning of a galactic community.

Now, they have underwater cities, cities floating on water, cities on land, cities flying, and cities in space. They are not the oldest in the universe, but they are one of them. They were one of the first dozen to help shape their current intergalactic community as well.

Once they found humans they started using their technology to change themselves to a more human appearance, as they have five fingers instead of three because it was more useful. This is their basic history.

משנה לשנה

Sorry, but your writing style in your above statement is a little hard for me to understand. Can you refraise it or write it Hebrew & I’ll have it translated?
Sorry. I'll try.

The grays talked to the governments before Roswell, but the US did not believe they were real. So they did the crash to prove evidence, and talked to them again. Gray was sent to the government to mediate future talks.

Old Viking

I have been having contact with "beings that appear to be human wearing some type of protective like suit and can disappear or cloak. One was flat black with a silver/white thin outline around the outer edge. I could see no facial features only black. The other wore a silver/gray suit with a window in the head to look out of. They came at night or early morning, Do you know who or what these beings are? They seem to be collecting samples from me which has gone on for some time. They have not communicated with me but put me to sleep and I wake up hours latter remembering nothing. I do not even remember dreaming.

GBBrawler

Sorry. I'll try.

The grays talked to the governments before Roswell, but the US did not believe they were real. So they did the crash to prove evidence, and talked to them again. Gray was sent to the government to mediate future talks.
I understand now. When you say they talked to the US military/government officials but they did not initially believe they were real, do you mean they only initially communicated with them but did not visually show themselves during it?

Last edited: