The Alien Truth

GBBrawler

All that you have stated is very interesting! I look forward to hearing anything you would like to talk about regarding your contact with them. You must have a lot you can talk about regarding it based on the number of years you have been dealing with them.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I understand now. When you say they talked to the US military/government officials but they did not initially believe they were real, do you mean they only initially communicated with them but did not visually show themselves during it?

I'm not here to attack you or am I even trying to, but you have your facts wrong. I had a friend that was high enough in the right government circles of alien knowledge. In a phone conversation I had with him in 1981 he stated the following: The Roswell crash and a second crash in the general area few days apart happened because of the following. Somewhere in western Texas a new system of radar was installed and functional. The radar interfered with the guidance systems of the alien crafts and both crafts crashed a few days apart.

Professor Opmmur

GBBrawler

I'm not here to attack you or am I even trying to, but you have your facts wrong. I had a friend that was high enough in the right government circles of alien knowledge. In a phone conversation I had with him in 1981 he stated the following: The Roswell crash and a second crash in the general area few days apart happened because of the following. Somewhere in western Texas a new system of radar was installed and functional. The radar interfered with the guidance systems of the alien crafts and both crafts crashed a few days apart.

Professor Opmmur
Yes, that is what I read about & am questioning the thread starter about for clarification. I thought I read though that the US military found that the two downed flying craft actually crashed into each other & that they did not find the other crashed craft in Corona (?), NM until months later. I think your statement was intended for the thread starter who is relaying what he learned from his reported abduction experiences.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It's true yes, and those are the same grays. It was a deliberate crash, the bodies they found, dead before the crash. About like planting a seed.
My previous post was meant for the Hebrew writer and I've accidentally clicked on the wrong link. I stand corrected and apologize for the not checking before submitting the enclosed information. My posts was to clarify the misinformation that was posted about Roswell and Aztec crashes and why they came down.

משנה לשנה

Professor Opmmur

No sir, you and your friend are wrong about the facts. I do not know where he got this information from, but it is not only incorrect, but also illogical. Also, there are some “military associates” and other people in the government who claim to have inside knowledge, and yet their stories never get along with each other. Some say they hit the UFO at Roswell with emp, or that they were apparently accidently affected by radar equipment. I'm not sure if this misinformation comes from the US government or from the personal hypotheses of people with incomplete knowledge, but the information is incorrect.

The grays before us millions of years ago will not have their amazing technology that can be harmed using primitive radar systems that have been used for a long time in the past for them. It does not make sense, and the grays themselves told me the truth.

However, I was not aware of this second crash before it was mentioned. It tells me that it was not humans who caused the other crash but our alien enemies, since I am unaware of the gray information regarding current military operations, most likely this incident is that.

משנה לשנה

I have been having contact with "beings that appear to be human wearing some type of protective like suit and can disappear or cloak. One was flat black with a silver/white thin outline around the outer edge. I could see no facial features only black. The other wore a silver/gray suit with a window in the head to look out of. They came at night or early morning, Do you know who or what these beings are? They seem to be collecting samples from me which has gone on for some time. They have not communicated with me but put me to sleep and I wake up hours latter remembering nothing. I do not even remember dreaming.
The grays do not need a suit on earth. So that's probably something else. I would say maybe an interdimensional entity, or perhaps the aliens of the enemy.

משנה לשנה

All that you have stated is very interesting! I look forward to hearing anything you would like to talk about regarding your contact with them. You must have a lot you can talk about regarding it based on the number of years you have been dealing with them.

Yes there is a lot to talk about, because they told me not to talk about it until last December. So this is the first time I have ever discussed it.

GBBrawler

Yes there is a lot to talk about, because they told me not to talk about it until last December. So this is the first time I have ever discussed it.
So why do you think the grey-type aliens chose to abduct you & continue to do so or make contact with you in November or December every year for all those years since the 1940’s?