The Alien Truth

GBBrawler

Yes there is a lot to talk about, because they told me not to talk about it until last December. So this is the first time I have ever discussed it.
Is it true that the US military forces have reverse-engineered some of their recovered technology from their aforementioned crashes space craft from the 1940’s & now have & use our own anti-gravity propulsion space craft?

משנה לשנה

So why do you think the grey-type aliens chose to abduct you & continue to do so or make contact with you in November or December every year for all those years since the 1940’s?
At first it was to get information, because they thought I had a picture of the enemy aliens, which I did but did not notice myself. They followed a ship that appeared near where I was filming.

After that it's because I actually begged them. They decided they could tell me as long as I was waiting for the right moment to tell people. I started thinking I would not live long enough until I was finally told I could.

Is it true that the US military forces have reverse-engineered some of their recovered technology from their aforementioned crashes space craft from the 1940’s & now have & use our own anti-gravity propulsion space craft?

It's true they started reverse engineering their technology, but I can not be sure how far they have come with it. The grays still do not help them directly, they gave them the equipment and let them do it. They only help if a dangerous mistake or malfunction occurs so that people are not harmed.

GBBrawler

They decided they could tell me as long as I was waiting for the right moment to tell people. I started thinking I would not live long enough until I was finally told I could.
I was thinking you must be close to or in your 80’s in age.

So going forward on this this thread, should I or anyone else interested in what you have to relay about your experiences with them expect that we must provide you with questions first or will you divulge the information here as you see fit? In other words, should we just wait for you to post information or must we query you to learn about it?

משנה לשנה

I was thinking you must be close to or in your 80’s in age.

So going forward on this this thread, should I or anyone else interested in what you have to relay about your experiences with them expect that we must provide you with questions first or will you divulge the information here as you see fit? In other words, should we just wait for you to post information or must we query you to learn about it?

Yes I'm 83 years old.

I will mostly give information when I will have time, and in a certain order. I do not mind answering questions. I spend most of my time with my family so I can stay a few days here and there. I will now begin to explain more about the enemy aliens and their previous attacks on Earth.

משנה לשנה

I guess I need to start why the aliens are fighting on Earth. Our solar system basically orbits the center of the galaxy at the midpoint between the center and the outer rim. This is part of the galaxy's strongest line of defense.

Because of our orbit, however, we are quite isolated from the "spiral arms" of the galaxy. While we are part of the central line of defense, we are one of the weaker points to break through because there are fewer planets to defend. So Earth sometimes becomes a goal.

If the Earth is captured it becomes an important focal point for refueling through our solar systems in various natural resources and invading further into the galaxy. When the current alien enemy first found Earth, there were still dinosaurs in it. These enemy aliens were originally only one breed, they were a bird breed with large wings and were huge compared to us. These were the people who would later become the leaders of Anunnaki, a galactic community that would be formed much later and oppose ours.

They were the first intelligent life to visit Earth when they were part of the first galactic community, and they established an underground colony and mostly left life here alone. However they actually removed the resources on Earth in secret and would leave it barren, which our galactic community would not allow on planets with life.

The grays and others, who were then all relatively young races, united to force them out the earth. At that time the Earth actually became the front of the growing galactic community. The bird people as I call them had the advantage at first, having already fortified the earth with underground bases. The war was even for many years, until the united galactic forces occupied one of the bases that had technology that prevented their forces from tracking the subterranean earth.

They were then able to close it and see the area on which the bird people was, allowing them to quickly gain a foothold on the planet and engineer the technology for their own use, as well as find a way around it. The grays began to produce and hide bases in the oceans, and eventually spread their control beyond what the birds had underground. The bird people lost the advantage and began diplomacy with the united forces, which ended with the birds being flown from Earth and actually exiled from the galaxy to what we call the dwarf elliptical galaxy of Sagittarius.

The grays then remained in charge of the area because their solar system is the closest, part of the "spiral arm" of inner Sagittarius. Many years later the birds returned after producing new local stealth technology and new weapons, and guided an asteroid toward Earth. The grays identified the asteroid but not the bird ships, so the ships sent by the grays were ambushed and destroyed before they could deflect the asteroid. Most of the grays escaped before the asteroid hit the location of their bases, but the earth was hard to live on.

The resulting war mostly involved the birds using similar hit and run tactics across the galaxy, until their home planet was discovered. The united galactic forces blocked their planet and defeated their outer forces one by one by intercepting messages and ambushes to their stealth ships when they appeared for many years, until they gathered to attack the siege itself from both the planet and their remaining outer forces.

The siege defended the attack and the birds were forced to surrender. The blockade dwindled as the birds were slowly moved out of the galaxy to where they were sent after the battle for Earth. Many of the birds then supported the continuation of peace, while others wanted revenge.

Our community has watched them closely ever since, but as I said before, they have been going back and forth from being part of the community and enemies for a long time with changing their leaders. It's hard to catch them and send them to a planet in prison because they're always running or hiding behind the alliances they have outside our galaxy. After these events there was peace for a long time, about 3,000 years.

During this time, however, the bad birds settled on a distant planet where the grays could not observe them, patiently waiting for their numbers to rise back and then taking over their peaceful counterparts while also being involved in other war races from their galaxy and some from Andromeda.

This became the second galactic community and they constantly fought on the outer edge of the Milky Way while spreading across their smaller galaxy, but the grays and our galactic community focused on defending our galaxy and recapturing the areas claimed by the enemy. The community was not and is not an aggressive community, and preferred to hold their land until peace was achieved. They are very good at it.

After our galaxy came to peace with Andromeda after suffering attacks for a hundred years, the evil birds lost support and again had to seek peace. This peace was the longest, until early human development began on Earth. As many believe, our ancestors were used in genetic manipulation to help us after our intelligence began to crystallize. At that time a massive intergalactic community was formed.

I'm getting tired and this is a good place to stop for now. When I get the chance I will continue from here and up until the last war.

משנה לשנה

The Anunnaki, as I will now refer to our alien enemies, knew from the previous mistakes of war with our galaxy. Earth, and several other planets with primitive life in strategic positions, were infiltrated for a period of time that began about 40,000 years ago.

Until then, the grays monitored human progress. Before us stood the serpents or snake people, which emerged on Earth about 500,000 years ago and were moved to another place at the height of the glacial periods. They were not at all technologically advanced, and very similar to early humans in tribal communities. They live today among us, and also among the rest of the galactic community. Most of them remain on the planet they migrated to, which is in the perfect location for the climate they need.

Using technology they secretly developed after their old technology was captured, the grays did not notice the Anunnaki as they began to create new bases to hide in them. The Anunnaki eventually came out of hiding when they decided that humans would become good slaves, declaring themselves rulers of humans and resuming the mining of the earth using humans to reduce their exposure and actually brainwashing them to worship them. This behavior occurred all over the planet, until the grays decided to see directly what humans have created over the years, instead of watching indirectly through their technology.

The Earth has become a battlefield of both combat and political power. The grays called their allies and they were also known as gods to the people, and at this point there were alien species on both sides of the conflict, like the bird people. With a combination of each group being attacked, infiltrated and framed in the eyes of humans to further divide them between communities, the planet became chaotic as each group fought for control of the planet and humans.

Most of these battles did not have significant effects on the planet itself, but the Anunnaki began to lose the war at some point, and resorted to the use of nuclear weapons. Like when the birds used the asteroid to attack Earth, Anunnaki actually decided that if they could not control the Earth, no one could. Many of the nuclear weapons was successfully defended, but some exploded in many places around the world.

After that, the Grays and their allies were very angry, and a huge battle broke out on the planet and during that planetary battle, the Anunnaki was forced to retreat from the Earth, but there was still a large number of forces, which the Grays and their allies pursued. Only a small fraction of the grays and their allies were left to fix all the problems caused on Earth.

Part of this recovery was the reactivation of humanity, as the Anunnaki impact was too large. They manipulated our DNA while they had control as well. So the grays took some selected humans from each region and took DNA samples of life on Earth to repopulate them. They visited each area, caused a flood and released humans and wildlife one at a time to see how they acted to ensure the Anunnaki impact disappeared before going to the next area, using the previous experience as a learning experience. During this time they also removed the genetic manipulation performed by the Anunnaki.

However, there was an issue that was not expected. A small number of the Anunnaki remained hidden on Earth and waited for the other armies to leave, then returned to places where the grays and allies had already restarted humanity and left behind, taking people to start anew and changing the oral traditions of history until it suited their desires. Only then did they introduce written language, write history and religion as they wanted it told. The Grays and their allies learned from the mistakes they made earlier, and although they reacted late, came up with a plan to actually use their tactics against them.

First, the grays sought help from the remaining peaceful bird people, who assisted in the program because humans were unaware of the distinction between good and bad bird people. They were known as angels, but they were not the ones who served Yahweh. Yahweh was the Anunnaki leader left on Earth. Both Anunnaki and our galactic allies called the other angels and called the other demons, until Yahweh and Anunnaki were defeated after a long struggle, with some of the grays that were part of the united galactic forces coming back to Earth.

After the Anunnaki was finally defeated, the Grays used the friendly bird people, the real angels, to manipulate the stories the Anunnaki created in such a way that would slowly affect humans back in the direction they were going before the Anunnaki arrived. This process continues to this day. The Disclosure was supposed to be the last stage, until recently hostilities began. However, this was not the end of the previous fighting.

The Anunnaki were forced to leave the galaxy, but their races and alliances still existed. After their defeat, they decided to try another method of attacking Earth, by encouraging and inciting wars between humans until they were only forced to sit back and watch as the angels, grays and other galactic allies protect humans from each other while trying to root out the few Anunnaki who can sneak to Earth. The remaining Anunnaki found were successfully removed from Earth.

The conflict they created among humans still continues, but the peak of these pre-modern conflicts lasted for several centuries, and combined with disease, destroyed humans until the 1400s and began to recover until the mid-1500s. At this point, the Anunnaki managed to sneak across our galactic forces and attack the Earth again, but our galactic forces guessed that they would return to Earth again after they disappeared and got there faster by recruiting a separate army of galactic forces that were closer to Earth.

After a great battle between all their forces they retreated inside Earth. But then the grays learned their stealth technology and forced them to stop hiding a few years after the battle, then our galactic forces had to destroy the entire Anunnaki fleet as they tried to escape from Earth to prevent them trying to kill life on Earth and across the galaxy again. This is a summary of previous hostilities with the bird people and Anunnaki.

However, the effects of the Anunnaki still exist, as do most of the stories that were originally manipulated. Some people even in modern times are affected by what the enemy left on Earth thousands of years ago. I know of a number of groups that have existed according to the Anunnaki desire, but I will not name them because at least one of them is still active to this day and I have been explicitly told not to describe them, but I can say the answer can be found if you look. If you understand who they are, please do not spread this knowledge. They may be in direct contact with Anunnaki.

GBBrawler

The only race here with a large number are humans and snake people.
Where do these snake people live in large numbers on Earth? Are these the same species that you stated that the Greys took from Earth in large numbers & released them to live on another planet? I believe you stated that they developed on Earth before us. Are they now more technologically advanced then we are?
Most of these battles did not have significant effects on the planet itself, but the Anunnaki began to lose the war at some point, and resorted to the use of nuclear weapons. Like when the birds used the asteroid to attack Earth, Anunnaki actually decided that if they could not control the Earth, no one could. Many of the nuclear weapons was successfully defended, but some exploded in many places around the world.
About how many years ago did this battle occur & where did the nuclear weapons detonate? Were many humans killed?

Last edited: