The Alien Truth

Yes and no. I just moved a little too fast, I did not say anything that I should not. Feel free to keep asking.
Can you please translate? These are the galactic laws that are heavily sacred from what I’m aware. In the beginning you brought up the galactic laws and this has been a mystery to me for quite some time. Thank you for your time :) these are all the photos I could acquire.

“we will have to join their community and follow their galactic laws,”

Attachments

• A8374F96-4DBD-4234-8B6A-DD71832DB2B3.jpeg
    A8374F96-4DBD-4234-8B6A-DD71832DB2B3.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 27
  • FF9A4AD0-A392-493F-B863-DDF7E7E3B75D.jpeg
    FF9A4AD0-A392-493F-B863-DDF7E7E3B75D.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 5CB25245-A5B4-498B-A954-49B7C435C78B.jpeg
    5CB25245-A5B4-498B-A954-49B7C435C78B.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
  • B10D2F2B-329F-4674-B97C-264D8E6AA134.jpeg
    B10D2F2B-329F-4674-B97C-264D8E6AA134.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 29

GBBrawler

When the current alien enemy first found Earth, there were still dinosaurs in it. These enemy aliens were originally only one breed, they were a bird breed with large wings and were huge compared to us. These were the people who would later become the leaders of Anunnaki, a galactic community that would be formed much later and oppose ours.

So are the dragon legends really about these enemy Anunnaki bird aliens?
Have you heard anything during your benevolent grey alien visitations about the new mRNA COVID vaccinations? Did then enemy bird aliens help developed them as a means of delayed mass population sterilization or reductions?

Comebacktuesday

So are the dragon legends really about these enemy Anunnaki bird aliens?
Have you heard anything during your benevolent grey alien visitations about the new mRNA COVID vaccinations? Did then enemy bird aliens help developed them as a means of delayed mass population sterilization or reductions?
aliens have never been dinosaurs. They didn't shark showing up here until 1972. They are invisible when they come to Earth. And they are welcome here to collect water for their spaceships. We have an alien alliance with our government also.

roadaxe

N
No sir, you and your friend are wrong about the facts. I do not know where he got this information from, but it is not only incorrect, but also illogical. Also, there are some “military associates” and other people in the government who claim to have inside knowledge, and yet their stories never get along with each other. Some say they hit the UFO at Roswell with emp, or that they were apparently accidently affected by radar equipment. I'm not sure if this misinformation comes from the US government or from the personal hypotheses of people with incomplete knowledge, but the information is incorrect.

The grays before us millions of years ago will not have their amazing technology that can be harmed using primitive radar systems that have been used for a long time in the past for them. It does not make sense, and the grays themselves told me the truth.

However, I was not aware of this second crash before it was mentioned. It tells me that it was not humans who caused the other crash but our alien enemies, since I am unaware of the gray information regarding current military operations, most likely this incident is thatnice

Yes, that is what I read about & am questioning the thread starter about for clarification. I thought I read though that the US military found that the two downed flying craft actually crashed into each other & that they did not find the other crashed craft in Corona (?), NM until months later. I think your statement was intended for the thread starter who is relaying what he learned from his reported abduction experiences.
That's a nice theory

walt willis

I do not understand the video. Can you explain please?
My first hand contact with the three grays was back in the fall of 1955 on a farm house built in 1684 in Delaware. My other information came directly from my teacher that was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso that shared everything with me. I am sorry that I did not tell him about my visit with the three grays. Listen to Corso Jr. interview:

GBBrawler

Reference Post: . אני שמח לפגוש אותך

Well I'm afraid poster @משנה לשנה has likely passed away being that he was 83 in 6/2021 around the time of his last posting, was living in Israel & likely forced by that country's rulers to be COVID-19 vaccinated & boosted, & as such, will not be able to provide anymore of his interesting insights into the upcoming mass reveal & battle of the supposed benevolent Grey aliens against the supposed malevolent Annunaki bird-race aliens who have enslaved us before & will be attempting to do so again in concert with our current malevolent human leaders around the world. In his referenced linked post above, he stated that he believed that the malevolent alien attack on Earth & the responding mass reveal of the Grey aliens in defense of us would likely occur within the next year or two from 6/2021. So here is my theory on what may take place in that situation, especially in light of the deteriorating world economies & tyrannical actions of the leaders of the major countries that are occurring:

The World Economic Forum trained leaders working in conjunction around the world with the private Central Bank (CB) mafia will continue to crash the current usury/debt-based monetary system to usher in a one-world government & a one-world CB digital currency in conjunction with it in coordination with that malevolent alien race beginning in the first quarter of 2023 that will result in the total attempted enslavement of the human race; said system being linked with a social & environmental credit score along with mandatory population depleting mRNA & other vaccinations. It is at that time that the supposed benevolent Grey aliens will reveal themselves in mass to us & defeat them. Sounds quite biblical & seems somehow linked with what President Donald Trump may have been coordinating with his creation of the U.S. Space Force to combat the malevolent actions!

Just some deep thoughts.

Last edited: