The best experience you have had with nature?

Dreamwarrior

The other month why stoned , took off all my clothes and ran down the road naked then stopped by a lamp post and felt the gentle wind of mother nature between my legs

Mehdtti

a few weeks ago, I touched a Pine tree. I just wanted to feel the harsh texture of its bark and I also really like my habit: touching barks every now and then. Touching a Pine tree? I never did it before.
I felt a deep healing power. I somehow released all my negative emotions and all bad energies that comes from electric devices.
I don't know the spiritual benefits of Pine,yet. but since then I touch Pine trees, occasionally. it feels awesome.

P.S: I googled it. the ancient used Pine for protection and purification, in many different ways. I was right :giggle:

Discord

a few weeks ago, I touched a Pine tree. I just wanted to feel the harsh texture of its bark and I also really like my habit: touching barks every now and then. Touching a Pine tree? I never did it before.
I felt a deep healing power. I somehow released all my negative emotions and all bad energies that comes from electric devices.
I don't know the spiritual benefits of Pine,yet. but since then I touch Pine trees, occasionally. it feels awesome.

P.S: I googled it. the ancient used Pine for protection and purification, in many different ways. I was right :giggle:
do you have any mental disabilities (just to clarify)

JahaRa

Trees are very healing, just sitting under any tree can give you some respite from stress. Pine trees are my favorite.