Creativity THE BIG QUESTION: Rick & Morty vs. Stewie & Brian

alpha centauri

You know you want to get in on this! ;)
Multi-Verse vs. Time Travel: What's your thoughts?
I think you want to know, how we think the universe is structured. I hope, when you time travel to the past, you are not effecting your own time line. So that you can only travel to a time line that is exacly the same as yours but cannot change your own line.

But I think that is not the case, because I experienced the mandela effect. And I know, it was not because of wrong memory.

I dont know the names you mentioned (Rick, Morty, Stewie, Brian). Are they from famous movies?

Doc 05

Zenith
I think you want to know, how we think the universe is structured. I hope, when you time travel to the past, you are not effecting your own time line. So that you can only travel to a time line that is exacly the same as yours but cannot change your own line.

But I think that is not the case, because I experienced the mandela effect. And I know, it was not because of wrong memory.

I dont know the names you mentioned (Rick, Morty, Stewie, Brian). Are they from famous movies?
So; your saying the Mandela effect should be proof of direct path time travel ?

And you really haven't heard of Rick & Morty ?

FarOutThere

Who are Rick and Morty? :ROFLMAO:

Paradoxes are only paradoxes if the available information can prove as such, so with the right destruction of information, time travel to the past (without it requiring multiverse travel) may become more available.

Doc 05

Zenith
Who are Rick and Morty? :ROFLMAO:

Paradoxes are only paradoxes if the available information can prove as such, so with the right destruction of information, time travel to the past (without it requiring multiverse travel) may become more available.
Can you have one without the other?
Does time travel involved multi-verse travel just due to the nature of the multiverse?
Because you should be able to multiverse travel without any time travel.

So, Stewie & Brian could cross paths with Rick & Morty,
But, Rick & Morty would not normally cross paths with Stewie & Brian.

And Rick and Brian would get drunk. ;)

Last edited:

FarOutThere

Can you have one without the other?
Does time travel involved multi-verse travel just due to the nature of the multiverse?
Because you should be able to multiverse travel without any time travel.

So, Stewie & Brian could cross paths with Rick & Morty,
But, Rick & Morty would not normally cross paths with Stewie & Brian.

And Rick and Brian would get drunk. ;)

There is no question that you can travel the multiverses without traveling time.

Time traveling to the past without crossing timelines looks more challenging.

The physics requires a 'contract' to be made, in order to initiate the travel, i.e. a guarantee that you won't create paradoxes, before it will even open the doorway. These are the sorts of philosophical issues that relate to real manifestations in the physics, they can all be identified and dealt with I'm sure.

Rick and Morty are the superior duo. :D

FarOutThere

Also, the further you are allowed back in time, the more access you will have to different multiverses, because they all keep nesting off from each other, and going way back in time puts you in a position before all of them broke off into their own timelines.

Doc 05

Zenith
Also, the further you are allowed back in time, the more access you will have to different multiverses, because they all keep nesting off from each other, and going way back in time puts you in a position before all of them broke off into their own timelines.
So, if you had an HDR and a Vortex/Portal;
create a "target number" for desired place and time;
remote view assisted with the HDR and confirm correct target number/timeline;
use that target number and HDR to tune vortex/portal;
jump to confirmed target/time line and return.
Easy. ;)

TimeFlipper

There is no question that you can travel the multiverses without traveling time.

Time traveling to the past without crossing timelines looks more challenging.

The physics requires a 'contract' to be made, in order to initiate the travel, i.e. a guarantee that you won't create paradoxes, before it will even open the doorway. These are the sorts of philosophical issues that relate to real manifestations in the physics, they can all be identified and dealt with I'm sure.

Rick and Morty are the superior duo. :D

Regarding the paragraph in which you mentioned the "contract".....Could it be feasible that Time per se, has its own built in protection for eliminating paradoxes?....If that was so, then therefore when the moment of Time-Travelling occurs, we are automatically transferred to a parallel universe where "changes" in that universe are acceptable, thus protecting our "own" universal-time-constants when we return back to it...

I understand that when the Mandella Effect takes place, it sort of makes the purpose of the parallel universe i mentioned above, redundant..
However, consider the possibility that "only" the people experiencing the Mandella Effect are aware that Time "has" actually allowed for a slight change within our own universal-time-constants....After watching the movie, The Adjustment Bureau, it forced me to think about this possibility.