The bigger picture

Freak Show

Being clairvoyant i have a lot of visions, most of which lately have a broader picture of what is to come, A lot broader from the other threads i read that pertain to what about tomorrow or the next year or who will be the next president... There won't be a next president for a while. Within the next 3 to 5 years there will be a game changer , a more or less shut down of the whole system. There will be to much in fighting within the country for us to handle ourselves, besides the outside problems we will have. All of which will have such an effect on society that the break down will be in such emencee proportions, the state of living will come to a halt. Tens of thousands of people will die, social media will be non existent, and no longer will there be such a high emphasis be put on entertainment and the people who once preformed such entertainment. It will take four years for us to recover from it all and the world will be changed for the better bringing us all a few steps closer in the right direction.

HDRKID

Back in 2005 I predicted that radio shack would go bankrupt and they did in 2015. Today I found out that Toys R Us is bankrupt and this should not surprise us. Basically, our economy continues to worsen. This is what I did warn people on in 2005, but they would not listen to me. Back then I was told that sears would not go bankrupt because they were huge and had been around for over 100 years. I said that we would lose many big companies. Well, here we are.

OK, so when sears finally does go bankrupt, debunkers will claim that it was obvious because they have lost money seven years in a row. That I predicted zero. That I get all my predictions from cnn news. However, they will fail to realize that I told people about mega malls closing and stores boarding up... long ago.

Debunkers think that if they make fun of my predictions, the economic hurricane will never come.

Toys R Us and 15 Other Stores That Could Be Bankrupt by the End of the Year

Freak Show

people who make claims against you are just taking the emphasis off of themselves as a distraction of their own misguided lives

HDRKID

Here are some of my favorite places to do remote viewing on.

Market Street in Philadelphia
Times Square in New York
ocean drive in miami

They are empty in the future for some reason.

I believe a tsunami hits miami.

Freak Show

the rising waters will eventually cover miami and other pars of the eastern side of the united states. Lots of these other citys will be less populated due to the fact that after the soon to be game changer, there will be less people living.

HDRKID

SomethingCursed

Back in 2005 I predicted that radio shack would go bankrupt and they did in 2015. Today I found out that Toys R Us is bankrupt and this should not surprise us. Basically, our economy continues to worsen. This is what I did warn people on in 2005, but they would not listen to me. Back then I was told that sears would not go bankrupt because they were huge and had been around for over 100 years. I said that we would lose many big companies. Well, here we are.

OK, so when sears finally does go bankrupt, debunkers will claim that it was obvious because they have lost money seven years in a row. That I predicted zero. That I get all my predictions from cnn news. However, they will fail to realize that I told people about mega malls closing and stores boarding up... long ago.

Debunkers think that if they make fun of my predictions, the economic hurricane will never come.

Toys R Us and 15 Other Stores That Could Be Bankrupt by the End of the Year

Wait.. WOOOAAHHHH. You said 'basically our economy continues to worsen' How so?

Because a few poorly ran, terribly managed companies go belly up? No, no. Some companies are falling apart, but not our whole system.

When Apple and Walmart go bankrupt, then i'll be worrying.

INb4 I jinx myself and bring about the downfall of both companies, inb4 the apocalypse.

Freak Show

the economy is going to tank completely, to a great depression, businesses will close, but because of a sickness that is coming. They are calling it the flu, but it's not really. people will start to stay in doors, which will causes everything to go out of business.

JimmyD

the economy is going to tank completely, to a great depression, businesses will close, but because of a sickness that is coming. They are calling it the flu, but it's not really. people will start to stay in doors, which will causes everything to go out of business.

It basically did back in 2008. But what held it together is corporate welfare(theft) bailouts. That never should have happened. It should already be tanking.