the black plauge

kcwildman

Beastmaster
  1. The WHO also remains adamant that cases are on the ‘decline in all active areas’ across the country.
    It said on its website: ‘In the past two weeks, 12 previously affected districts reported no new confirmed or probable cases of pulmonary (pneumonic) plague.’
    Bubonic plague, which is transmitted by flea bites and was responsible for the ‘Black Death’ in the 14th century, which killed 100 million people.
    If left untreated, the Yersinia pestis bacteria can reach the lungs. This... is where it turns pneumonic – described as the ‘deadliest and most rapid form of plague’.
    Pneumonic, which is much more serious, is spread through coughing, sneezing or spitting and can kill within 24 hours if untreated.
    Health officials are unsure how this year's outbreak began, but local media report that forest fires have driven rats towards rural communities.
    This is believed to have been the start of the bubonic outbreak, which then develops into the more virulent pneumonic form which spreads rapidly without treatment.

1. Deadly airborne plague cases rocket by almost 40% | Daily Mail Online

DEATH OMEN

You know there were 3 kinds of "plague" that varied in location of where outbreaks were cited.

Harte

Same plague comes up in the American Southwest all the time.

It's treated with antibiotics and you're over it in a week or two.

Harte

TnWatchdog

Scientists and their test tubes are always looking for vaccines...create this to eliminate that. Mad sientists like to create airborne virus in a test tube that have no cure... germ warfare, the plague. I'm sure they have plenty stocked away for depopulaion.

This reminds me of a guy I knew up in Minneapolis that said there were just too many people on the roads. He said...what we need is a plague to wipe out some of this population. I responded...what if it got you? Oh well he said as he walks away. hahaha

kcwildman

Beastmaster
A local news crew following one health worker in the stricken city heard doctors informing residents that the new strain of the disease “can kill in three hours”.

Earlier this week, infection and immunity expert Dr Matthew Avison told Daily Star Online that the “extremely rare” disease has been “resilient” to antibiotics.

A spokesman for the World Health Organisation admitted there were fears that this strain of plague – which is now believed to be airborne – could cause a global outbreak of the disease

New BLACK DEATH plague strain can kill ‘in just 3 HOURS’ as lethal disease goes ‘airborne’