The Book Of Enoch

Mayhem

Zenith
The Book of Enoch, written during the second century B.C.E., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs. Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgement, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth. Interspersed with this material are quasi-scientific digressions on calendrical systems, geography, cosmology, astronomy, and meteorology.

Attachments

• bookenoch.pdf
    187.9 KB · Views: 11

Mayhem

Zenith
Some other reading.

The Ethiopic Book of Enoch, M. A. Knibb, Oxford University Press. My book is based on this 1974 Oxford University translation. There are many footnotes on the details of the translation and detailed comparisons of the various known manuscripts and fragments of the book.

The Book of Enoch, R H Charles, SPCK London Published in 1917 and the most common English translation - but not the best.

The Book of Enoch the Prophet Richard Laurence, Wizards Bookshelf Published 1821 but possibly a better version than the Charles version.

Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Summit University press This is a good and well researched book about Enoch. It also includes the text of the the 19th century Laurence translation of the Book of Enoch. Also there is an extensive section covering biblical references relating to Enoch and the book. This book also has the text of other old works where Enoch appears in the title, such as the secrets of Enoch, and also the Book of Jubilees (written at the time of the Exodus)

Uriel’s Machine Christopher Knight & Robert Lomas, Arrow Books This is a good book and worth reading. It connects Enoch to the ancient The Book of Enoch 160 stone circles and religions and is packed with interesting detail.

From the Ashes of Angels Andrew Collins, Michael Joseph This is an interesting book about the possible background of the Watchers.

Thoth – Architect of the Universe Ralph Ellis, Edfu Books Mainly a book about the mathematics of stone circles and pyramids but related to Enoch’s time period in places. This is the book that mentions the South Sandwich islands.

The Sign and the Seal Graham Hancock, Mandarin. This is about Ethiopia and the Ark of the Covenant.

Mahabharata Krishna Dharma, Torchlight Publishing An Indian religious epic, that is very old, and that may be based on the story of the families of some of the rebel Watchers during the times between Enoch and Noah. There are some very interesting descriptions of warfare involving advanced weaponry.

During my search of info, this book was revealed to me by the unseen. While reading it I decided to tell my new neighbor about it, amazingly he had just been influenced also to download it.

Dr. Malasunto

I've heard about it before. Saw a documentary about it's writter. It would be awesome if it worked.
This one is probably worth to have in printed edition.

Mayhem

Zenith
During my search of info, this book was revealed to me by the unseen. While reading it I decided to tell my new neighbor about it, amazingly he had just been influenced also to download it.

Your from florida with a german handle
When you have raised vibrations you gravitate to those that are similar in ideas and like mind.
I'm skeptical about many things, but I 100% agree with you here. Life provides symmetry.

this book was revealed to me by the unseen.
What's the unseen?

Thats a good question.

Your from florida with a german handle
When you have raised vibrations you gravitate to those that are similar in ideas and like mind.
I'm skeptical about many things, but I 100% agree with you here. Life provides symmetry.

this book was revealed to me by the unseen.
What's the unseen?

Thats a good question.
My using the term unseen is because of it's universality in description. Basically just had a feeling to download it.
Yes I have history of German decent but was adopted and raised in Florida.