The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho

Samstwitch

Boy who met Jesus.jpg

"The Boy Who Met Jesus" is about 'Segatashya of Kibeho' in Ruwanda. This is a new book, published in November 2011. If you want to know what Jesus said about the "End of Days" and to the people of our time, read this book!

Segatashya was about 13 years old (in July 1982) when Jesus began appearing to him with messages for the world. Segatashy was Pagan and illiterate, he could not read or write. He had no knowledge of who Jesus was and had never been to church. He lived in a small hut with his family members and worked daily doing chores and cultvating beans to feed his poor family.

At the same time period, Mary the Mother of Jesus was also appearing to young teenage girls at a Catholic School. Three of the young visionaries were investigated by a Commission appointed by the Catholic Church and 20 years later they were deemed true and valid.

Segatashya and the girl visionaries all made public appearances at Kibeho in Ruwanda during the 1980's, and many miracles happened at that time to prove that they were having true visions of our Lord Jesus and His Holy Mother Mary.

The Catholic Commission was also investigating Segatashya (they believed he was a true visionary also, but had to go through the process), but most of the members of the Commission were killed in the Tutsi Genocide that happened in 1994. (Jesus and Mary both gave warnings about the Genocide in efforts to prevent it.) Most of the recordings of Segatashya's public encounters with Jesus were also destroyed during the Genocide, but some were preserved by one Commission Member who survived. "The Boy Who Met Jesus" is based largely on that evidence. (Segatashya was killed in the 1994 Genocide. His early death was foretold to him many times by Jesus.)

The author, Immaculee Ilibagiza, also wrote another book about the messages from Holy Mary, entitled, "Our Lady of Kibeho", which as I said were validated by the Catholic Church, which is a rarety.

our-lady-of-kibeho.jpg

Immaculee is also a Tutsi survivor of the Genocide. I have read all four of her books (2 written were on the Genocide), which I highly recommend.

LINKS ON AMAZON

THE BOY WHO MET JESUS: Amazon.com: The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho (9781401935818): Immaculee Ilibagiza, Steve Erwin: Books

OUR LADY OF KIBEHO: Amazon.com: Our Lady of Kibeho: Mary Speaks to the World from the Heart of Africa (9781401927431): Immaculee Ilibagiza: Books

LEFT TO TELL: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust Amazon.com: Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust (9781401908973): Immaculee Ilibagiza, Steve Erwin: Books

LED BY FAITH: Rising from the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide Led By Faith: Rising from the Ashes of the Rwandan Genocide: Immaculee Ilibagiza: 9781401918880: Amazon.com: Books

Samstwitch

There is an entire Chapter in this book solely on what Jesus said about "The End of the World", and that is also the title of the Chapter. Remember, Jesus gave Segatashya these messages between July 1982 and July 1983, so His Second Coming is very near. Here is an excerpt from the book. I know Immaculee would not mind me spreading these messages from Jesus:

Jesus-Christ-Shines.jpg

JESUS: In the last days the sun will become very hot, and countless people will die from famine and the other calamities that will follow this famine. There will be many temptations from the devil in those times because there will be greater suffering on Earth than the world has ever known before.

You will know that my return is near when you see wars erupt between the different religions of the world. When you witness wars of religion, you will know that I am on the way. Once the wars of religion begin, nothing will stop the fighting.

"Toward the end there will be wars, and nation will fight against nation and religion will fight against religion. But families will also fight one another - parents will fight their children, and sons and daughters will fight against each other. Many miseries will follow because the world will continue to refuse to repent.

SEGATASHYA: Lord, why will the religions fight when they're all working for you?

JESUS: It is because in all religions, there are too many who claim to believe in God's love but do not truly believe.War will come because too many say they love, but they have no love in their hearts for God or for man.

SEGATASHYA: How is it possible that parents and children will wage war on each other when there are such strong bonds of love uniting a parent and a child?

JESUS: Families will start fighting each other when human beings have grown weary of living in a world filled with so much suffering. People will have had enough of people. The sin of many will have become so great that misery will give birth to misery. Mothers will wish to be sterile rather than to bring a child into a world of such pain. Grown men will be so tired of living they will cry and beg for death to end their turmoil.

There will be many earthquakes in all the corners of the globe. In some places the sun will beat down so relentlessly that the earth will dry up and crops will fail year after year. Winds will carry away all the soil, and never-ending rains will bring great flooding. Hunger will grip many nations. Many will fight each other for food, and scores will starve to death.

SEGATASHYA: Knowing that the world will be so full of sin and that such terrible things will come to pass, Lord, why did you create man with such weaknesses and such a propensity for sin? You are all-knowing; therefore, you must have known very well when you created Adam and Eve that all the generations of mankind to follow them would not be strong enough to resist temptations.

JESUS: Man was created with weakness, but he doesn't have to remain weak. I came to Earth and was born as flesh and blood to be a living example for mankind of what was possible for humanity. I showed mankind the path to follow in life and showed him the way to heaven. I came into the world as a man, and I showed all men how to suffer the pains of the world and how to love God. I came to save man because I saw the difficulties man had trying to live a pure and godly life.

I descended from heaven to heal the sins of the world, and mankind has seen what I endured because of those sins: I was stripped naked, beaten, and crucified; and mankind bore witness to this. I died for man's salvation, so to have that salvation, he must invite me into his heart before the last day. And the last day will come not because people are bad, but because God created the world knowing that it will end one day.

The world will end with or without humanity, but all the trouble and the miseries that accompany the last day - those sorrows will have been brought down on the world by the sins of mankind.

Anyone who accepts my love and repents all their sins will be forgiven of all their sins, and I will love them well. But those who refuse to repent their sins will keep those sins as a mark on their souls, and I will show anger toward them.

That is why when I return on Judgment Day... [End of this excerpt. Jesus had much more to say that is in the book.]

ANOTHER EXCERPT FROM "THE BOY WHO MET JESUS"

SEGATASHYA: If I'm afraid of what will come in the last days, won't everybody be fearful?

JESUS: Do not be afraid, but have faith! For those who love God and do good will come with me to heaven and never be tempted again. But hurry, for there is little time left.

Tell the people that if they have me in their hearts, they need not be frightened of the suffering of the last days. But they must stay faithful to God and be wary of the many tricks and deceits Satan will employ to lead them into sin and darkness. In those days Satan will come and boast that he is the great leader of a man, that he can end drought, stop flooding, and heal millions who are sickened with disease. He may perform miracles, he will brag of his great deeds, and the people of the world will flock to him and call him the Christ...but he is not the Christ, he is Satan in disguise. He will claim to be doing what Christ did in the past - healing the sick and feeding the hungry - but his miracles are traps to ensnare human hearts and souls.

During the End of Days Satan will do everything he can to distract people from my truth and to lead mankind away from the path to heaven. Some men will work for Satan in those days and try to confound others by.... [End of this excerpt. Jesus had more to say that is in the book.]

Many signs that Jesus said to watch for have already happened. Last year, nation rose against nation and religion are fighting against religion like never before in history. There have been great earthquakes around the globe like never before in this decade.

Many women in this day and age do not want children. Many fathers have given up hope and killed their families and committed suicide. I have read countless stories about these happenings, before I read this book.

Jesus is coming for His people soon! (The Rapture!) Get Saved before it is too late. Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

0871_jesus_resurrection_christian_c.jpg

Samstwitch

At 3:40 minutes into this video (Emmanuel) Segatashya is interviewed and tells his story (when he is older). He was killed in the 1994 Genocide in Ruwanda.

Liberty

Sammy read this! I made a new thred but this I believe! Titor was one of many to warn us! No time traveler wanted to say whats about to happen in 2012! But here it is! Time Travel

Samstwitch

Sammy read this! I made a new thred but this I believe! Titor was one of many to warn us! No time traveler wanted to say whats about to happen in 2012! But here it is! Time Travel

I'm heading there now! Thanks Liberty!

I believe something is going to happen this year, I just don't know what. If I had to guess, I would say 'The Rapture'! If it's not that then I would guess a Solar Flare or something of that nature is gonna knock down the grid. Other than these 2 guesses, I have no clue.

It's all in God's Hands. He's been trying to warn us, to prepare us, but are people listening? I am!

Liberty

I'm heading there now! Thanks Liberty!

I believe something is going to happen this year, I just don't know what. If I had to guess, I would say 'The Rapture'! If it's not that then I would guess a Solar Flare or something of that nature is gonna knock down the grid. Other than these 2 guesses, I have no clue.

It's all in God's Hands. He's been trying to warn us, to prepare us, but are people listening? I am!

Sammy! Between John Titor, Al Bielek and Quronos1. It all fits like a glove! Last but never least! The things Jesus told Segatashya. Titor said : "Religon is taken seriously in 2036." These earthquakes and earth changes are comming! We see it today!

Samstwitch

Sammy! Between John Titor, Al Bielek and Quronos1. It all fits like a glove! Last but never least! The things Jesus told Segatashya. Titor said : "Religon is taken seriously in 2036." These earthquakes and earth changes are comming! We see it today!

Yes, it does fit like a glove. This thread is also related with 2012! DOCUMENTARY: Montauk Chronicles (and Research Discussion) Be sure to check it out!

Samstwitch

Are THESE the RELIGIOUS WARS Jesus was referring to?

"You will know that my return is near when you see wars erupt between the different religions of the world. When you witness wars of religion, you will know that I am on the way. Once the wars of religion begin, nothing will stop the fighting..."

Rosco..Jones

Yes, the Muslim, Jewish & Christian faiths have been at odds for thousands of years (2). Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood are the instigators. They want the conflict and chaos, in order to hasten the arrival of the 12th Imam. The issue is not endorsed by the masses, but there are enough radicals to cause problems. The potential for Iran to achieve nuclear weapons is the spark that will start a world war. China and Russia will be joining the side of the radical Muslims.

When everyone in the room has a gun, someone will be the first to pull the trigger. After that, the action can't help but increase. Jesus vs. Mohamed = Last man standing?